Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

6 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

“Eastbound and down “ was one of the funniest series I have ever watched don’t know we’re it’s available to watch these days but kenny powers was fucking ace 

Sky’s new comedy channel are showing it. Pretty sure they don’t have much content at the minute so it’s probably on about 8 times a week

2 hours ago, QFPants said:

Sky’s new comedy channel are showing it. Pretty sure they don’t have much content at the minute so it’s probably on about 8 times a week

Well its got Curb on plus parks & recreation. Both good. Girls is a bit of an eye opener they are all entitled whinging cunts but somehow funny and keep watching. That adam driver is a weird bloke as well. 

2 hours ago, snowball said:

Well its got Curb on plus parks & recreation. Both good. Girls is a bit of an eye opener they are all entitled whinging cunts but somehow funny and keep watching. That adam driver is a weird bloke as well. 

Sorry I meant new content. All good stuff, but running all day 30 Rock or Parks & Rec marathons suggests to me that they are padding it out a bit.

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

Started watching White House Farm

The only thing stopping me watching it till the end will be Stephen Graham's Welsh accent

For someone who is considered an "acomplished" actor that accent is utterly laughable.

From the first episode i was thinking the same. Fucking dreadful!!

Decent show mind.

• Members
5 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

Started watching White House Farm

The only thing stopping me watching it till the end will be Stephen Graham's Welsh accent

Which is surprising because he’s usually pretty bang on covering up his accents, snatch, boardwalk empire, the Irishman and Welsh isn’t to fat from scouse.

Maybe it’s the moustache combo 

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Which is surprising because he’s usually pretty bang on covering up his accents, snatch, boardwalk empire, the Irishman and Welsh isn’t to fat from scouse.

Maybe it’s the moustache combo 

Not to mention Damned United

The tache is comical but the accent is far worse