Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

I don't want Nigel Pearson, he's one obnoxious cunt,

folk might say 'yes, but he'd be our obnoxius cunt' and 'nice guys don't make great managers' and shit like that.

He's on a par with Joey Barton in the cunt stakes.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I don't want Nigel Pearson, he's one obnoxious cunt,

folk might say 'yes, but he'd be our obnoxius cunt' and 'nice guys don't make great managers' and shit like that.

He's on a par with Joey Barton in the cunt stakes.

Cheers. My neighbour was right then. Perhaps not what we need at the moment.

12 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What are people's thoughts about Pearson?

Talking with my neighbour, he said apart from briefly at Leicester he's not done much and seems to cause trouble.

A realistic assessment or a bit harsh?

When at Leicester city he was getting some stick from behind the dug outs , he then turned round to a fan and told him to " Fuck off and die". I'm sure the clip is on you tube . Lovely bloke.

• Members
58 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

When at Leicester city he was getting some stick from behind the dug outs , he then turned round to a fan and told him to " Fuck off and die". I'm sure the clip is on you tube . Lovely bloke.

1 hour ago, dusan nikolic said:

That's a plus for me. Can't be doing with idiots who think it's ok to scream abuse at a bloke whilst he's at work. I'd have probably done the same if that bald twat was standing there shouting that at me. 

I like Parky but IF we could get someone like Pearson it might be worth a roll of the dice at some point - not now given where we are - because a Pearson character might just jump start the whole thing. I think Parky is a good manager but he's not going to galvanise the club from top to bottom - Pearson might - he also might start a huge scrap - but its the sort of risk we might need to take at some point. 

1 hour ago, dusan nikolic said:

Not knowing what was said on both sides , I can't comment on the Pearson row, but in general, I have no sympathy for "fans" who are happy to scream personal abuse at somebody from the safety of a crowd but start whining like a bitch if the manager/player responds in any way.

12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That's a plus for me. Can't be doing with idiots who think it's ok to scream abuse at a bloke whilst he's at work. I'd have probably done the same if that bald twat was standing there shouting that at me. 

I like Parky but IF we could get someone like Pearson it might be worth a roll of the dice at some point - not now given where we are - because a Pearson character might just jump start the whole thing. I think Parky is a good manager but he's not going to galvanise the club from top to bottom - Pearson might - he also might start a huge scrap - but its the sort of risk we might need to take at some point. 

Why , what did the bald twat say to him?  I couldn't hear that part.

Edited by dusan nikolic

10 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Not knowing what was said on both sides , I can't comment on the Pearson row, but in general, I have no sympathy for "fans" who are happy to scream personal abuse at somebody from the safety of a crowd but start whining like a bitch if the manager/player responds in any way.

I think if the fans abusing someone for the sake of it then yes they become fair game , but I think if it's someone generally pissed off with a bad performance , I think strong criticism ( not abuse) is justified . Regarding Pearson if you watch some of his press conferences I just don't think he handles criticism full stop.

Edited by dusan nikolic

31 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

I think if the fans abusing someone for the sake of it then yes they become fair game , but I think if it's someone generally pissed off with a bad performance , I think strong criticism ( not abuse) is justified . Regarding Pearson if you watch some of his press conferences I just don't think he handles criticism full stop.

Strong criticism from some fat bloke in the stands - would you take strong criticism from some nobber who hasn’t a clue whilst you do your job.

55 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Strong criticism from some fat bloke in the stands - would you take strong criticism from some nobber who hasn’t a clue whilst you do your job.

If my entrance fee for the season  was helping to pay for his handsome salary and in my opinion he was doing a poor job I think I'm entitled to give him criticism. 

By the way what did the "fat bald twat" say to him to justify being told to fuck off and die , you've conveniently forgotten to reply to that.

26 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

If my entrance fee for the season  was helping to pay for his handsome salary and in my opinion he was doing a poor job I think I'm entitled to give him criticism. 

By the way what did the "fat bald twat" say to him to justify being told to fuck off and die , you've conveniently forgotten to reply to that.

Absolute bollocks - if you shop in Asda it doesn't give you the right to verbally abuse one of their employees just because you think they aren't very good. What a weird way to think. 

What is wrong with people that they think because they've paid to enter a football stadium they have a right to go and shout obscenities at the manager - and then when they get comeback cry that it's not fair. If someone screams "you're a twat" at me when I'm  at work you can bet I'll say something back. Customer or not. And I'd be backed all the way. 

Your the one who mentioned verbal abuse  I mentioned Criticism .you obviously haven't got a clue what was said to Pearson , but you have decided because you like Pearson the bald man must have been verbally abusive . Are you seriously trying to tell me watching Bolton you have never shouted any kind of criticism at the players or manager . And before you try and patronize me , I did say criticize not verbal abuse.

11 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Absolute bollocks - if you shop in Asda it doesn't give you the right to verbally abuse one of their employees just because you think they aren't very good. What a weird way to think. 

What is wrong with people that they think because they've paid to enter a football stadium they have a right to go and shout obscenities at the manager - and then when they get comeback cry that it's not fair. If someone screams "you're a twat" at me when I'm  at work you can bet I'll say something back. Customer or not. And I'd be backed all the way. 

been

4 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

Your the one who mentioned verbal abuse  I mentioned Criticism .you obviously haven't got a clue what was said to Pearson , but you have decided because you like Pearson the bald man must have been verbally abusive . Are you seriously trying to tell me watching Bolton you have never shouted any kind of criticism at the players or manager . And before you try and patronize me , I did say criticize not verbal abuse.

He walks down the steps sarcastically clapping then calls him a "fucking" something or other.

I believe Pearson was speaking to the bloke in the seats calling him a twat. Either way neither are acceptable - and anyone doing that is a complete maladjusted moron. 

12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

He walks down the steps sarcastically clapping then calls him a "fucking" something or other.

I believe Pearson was speaking to the bloke in the seats calling him a twat. Either way neither are acceptable - and anyone doing that is a complete maladjusted moron. 

So you've gone from " if I was in Pearsons shoes I would have done the same if he had said THAT TO ME , to now admitting you haven't really got a clue what was said and branding yourself a Moron to boot.

Edited by dusan nikolic

4 minutes ago, dusan nikolic said:

So you've gone from " if I was in Pearsons shoes I would have done the same if he had said THAT TO ME , to now admitting you haven't really got a clue what was said and branding yourself a Moron to boot.

Give up whilst you are losing mate. 

I hope your customers come and throw abuse at you all day. After all they are paying your wages.