Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Berlin Market

miamiwhite

"The driver, reportedly a Pakistani asylum seeker who entered Germany last year... was reportedly known to police for minor crimes".

Then he should've already been sent back from whence he came.

The time has come for Germany to accept their policy was wrong and to rid Europe of miscreants posing as refugees.

Where's Angela Merkel when her country needs her?

What are you talking about? - it happened last night, do you want he to be there at first light sweeping up?

I'm sure she's been briefed and is doing something, I doubt that she's just at home making some mince pies and gift wrapping her husbands new Leiderhosen

• Site Supporter

I can't wait to see a Bedford rascal turn up on the front line and tip out 30 pissed Bolton hooligans from the 1980's to engage in hand to hand combat with some jihadi Isis militants.

They won't know what's fookin hit em

The World War 3 documentaries are going to brilliant in 50 years.

"One of the most successful tactics deployed by the British Nationalist Army was known as "wind-milling" - a combat technique perfected in the vacinity of football grounds during the 1970's and 80's. It is estimated almost 500,000 Muslim Enemies succumbed to this relentless and brutal assault method. This footage shows a 58 year old man wiping out an entire Year 3 class of Muslim infants within 4 minutes. Watch as he smashes a Stella Grenade into the face of their Lefty Liberal Muslim Apologist teacher..."

"The driver, reportedly a Pakistani asylum seeker who entered Germany last year... was reportedly known to police for minor crimes".

The time has come for Germany to accept their policy was wrong and to rid Europe of miscreants posing as refugees.

This does always concern me, if you are claiming asylum, and you commit any sort of crime, then you should definitely be deported back to where ever you've come from with immediate effect. 

I don't know why folk are scoffing at the notion of the soft welcoming lefty c*nts copping it first when it all kicks off...That's exactly what happened in Independence Day.

fhd996idy_kiersten_warren_003.jpg

And it was the likes of Randy Quaid, who'd been calling the whole 'Aliens' threat scenario for ages, who went on to save the day an' all.

I see the BBC have now disclosed that it's terrorist on the 10.30 news the might of the corporation was still pontificating that it might have been a tragic motor accident, it's time to wrap the BBC it is beyond all repair and is not fit for purpose. Slight update from the BBC this morning at 9am they are now reporting that this is possibly a deliberate attack , no mention of terrorist, you could not make this shit up.

IIRC i think they said it was an "act of terror" not a "terrorist attack"..a subtle difference though i will stand corrected

• Site Supporter

IIRC i think they said it was an "act of terror" not a "terrorist attack"..a subtle difference though i will stand corrected

Yeah, but when have multiple people been killed ACCIDENTALLY by a lorry before? Surely it's common sense to report it as "terrorism" IMMEDIATELY, instead of waiting for official confirmation? Fucking bbc lefty liberal muslim apologist cunts.

Oh, wait a minute http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30579201

Edited by Cheese

Seems he's not the correct bloke.......they've arrested the wrong fella the German police have just announced

I reckon all this has been made up to cover up a grooming story in Rotherham.

I know you are alluding to that crackpot's post from a couple of weeks ago but unless we are careful then mentioning Rotherham will get you branded as a knuckle dragging racist.

It was that sort of thinking that allowed so many children to be abused there, e.g. social workers describing the men who raped a pregnant 12 year old as simply her sexual partners.

I know you are alluding to that crackpot's post from a couple of weeks ago but unless we are careful then mentioning Rotherham will get you branded as a knuckle dragging racist.

It was that sort of thinking that allowed so many children to be abused there, e.g. social workers describing the men who raped a pregnant 12 year old as simply her sexual partners.

Erm, no it wont.

You're not wrong. The systematic abuse of girls who our society had let down, them having no one to turn to apart from being forced back to their groomers isn't really funny when it's happening in a sub culture that has been allowed to grow and I fear actively encouraged in this country, because you're a racist if you don't like their behaviour. But crack on lads as it's all been blown out of proportion and isn't really a problem.

• Moderators

I see the BBC have now disclosed that it's terrorist on the 10.30 news the might of the corporation was still pontificating that it might have been a tragic motor accident, it's time to wrap the BBC it is beyond all repair and is not fit for purpose. Slight update from the BBC this morning at 9am they are now reporting that this is possibly a deliberate attack , no mention of terrorist, you could not make this shit up.

you're right, they can't make anything up

until it's confirmed they are not in the position to speculate, in case they say it were terrorists before finding out it's not but in the mean time 10 mosques have been burnt down in retaliation

we knew it would be, they knew it would be, but you can't say shit till it's confirmed

otherwise they'd have to do a 2am apology like katie hopkins / the mail

https://politicalscrapbook.net/2016/12/katie-hopkins-and-daily-mail-forced-to-pay-substantial-costs-for-calling-a-muslim-family-extremists/

what a cunt she is

You're not wrong. The systematic abuse of girls who our society had let down, them having no one to turn to apart from being forced back to their groomers isn't really funny when it's happening in a sub culture that has been allowed to grow and I fear actively encouraged in this country, because you're a racist if you don't like their behaviour. But crack on lads as it's all been blown out of proportion and isn't really a problem.

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that we've had two high profile inquiries into what happened in Rotherham - both of which criticised a lack of prosecutions against ethnic minorities for fear of being deemed racist. We've learned from it and moved on.

That's one way of looking at it. Another is that we've had two high profile inquiries into what happened in Rotherham - both of which criticised a lack of prosecutions against ethnic minorities for fear of being deemed racist. We've learned from it and moved on.

I hope we have. Though I am unsure whether male attitudes have changed. That's more difficult and needs more work, work from the very people who failed them sadly. This makes me cynical. 

I hope we have. Though I am unsure whether male attitudes have changed. That's more difficult and needs more work, work from the very people who failed them sadly. This makes me cynical.

Do you mean attitudes of the nale perpetrators or the male authorities? Or both?

I think there's been a change. This idea that we sometimes tended to 'turn a blind eye' is a prominent idea now. I think as a society we're less squeamish about offending ethnic minorities than we were perhaps a decade ago.

Do you mean attitudes of the nale perpetrators or the male authorities? Or both?

I think there's been a change. This idea that we sometimes tended to 'turn a blind eye' is a prominent idea now. I think as a society we're less squeamish about offending ethnic minorities than we were perhaps a decade ago.

The male perpetrators. It'll take centuries for that I feel. Hopefully the male authorities have bucked their ideas up.

I am not sure I agree about us being less squeamish now as the R word is still being spat out by many more 'liberal' that yourself.

• Site Supporter

The male perpetrators. It'll take centuries for that I feel. Hopefully the male authorities have bucked their ideas up.

I am not sure I agree about us being less squeamish now as the R word is still being spat out by many more 'liberal' that yourself.

If you find yourself being over-sensitive to the R word, you might just be a little bit R.