Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Berlin Market

miamiwhite

Ich bin ein Berliner

All very well empathising with Berlin and Berliners it rings empty with me as it does s does not bring these folk back from the dead stupid policies from stupid politicians most likely to blame yet again. Action not words is what is required, someone else will have to attempt to clear the mess up that merckel and the other cronies have created.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

All very well empathising with Berlin and Berliners it rings empty with me as it does s does not bring these folk back from the dead stupid policies from stupid politicians most likely to blame yet again. Action not words is what is required, someone else will have to attempt to clear the mess up that merckel and the other cronies have created.

I agree but there's not a great deal we can do however we can offer our condolences and solidarity with those affected by this terrible act Edited by Salford Trotter

Quite a link and talking point there S.

Sunni and Shia at the heart of it mate....just needs breaking down and thought about.

I think it just shows up the nonsense of blaming everything on the invasion of Iraq. Not that it will stop that line being all over the media and Facebook tomorrow.

Anyone hear that girl just now saying she'd be dead but for getting a mulled wine ?

Always said mulled wine was good for you.......

Joking aside, it's bloody ridiculous when you can't enjoy yourself at a festive market without these fuckers baling into you.

Was on the same market there 10 years ago but won't venture abroad to them nowadays.

Germany is fucked, Merkel saw to that. They will be paying for her mistakes 50 years hence!

Germany is fucked, Merkel saw to that. They will be paying for her mistakes 50 years hence!

Germany is no more or less fucked than the rest of us in Western Europe

Particularly the areas within Shengen

Merkel needed a huge influx of immigrants to keep the economy going. Germany has a declining population and an ageing one at that. it's a ticking time bomb for the state finances

Rather than going straight to refugee camps and picking up the sick & injured she played a huge game of it's a knock out getting the fittest refugees with the best resources in

• Site Supporter

All three quotes very true.

The ironic thing here is if war broke out in Europe, what would the left wingers do ?

Hold banners up saying "welcome to immigrants and peace not war"

They'd be first to be butchered, whilst the so called racists like myself would be clued up and fight like fuck against them

High time Europe grew a serious pair of bollocks.

:lol:

Germany is no more or less fucked than the rest of us in Western Europe

Particularly the areas within Shengen

Merkel needed a huge influx of immigrants to keep the economy going. Germany has a declining population and an ageing one at that. it's a ticking time bomb for the state finances

Rather than going straight to refugee camps and picking up the sick & injured she played a huge game of it's a knock out getting the fittest refugees with the best resources in

Great idea that's turning out to be many Brexiteers were pilloried as racist, backward thinkers and plain thick by the media, politicians, and the liberal do gooders and supposed intelligenza, governments supposed to protect their people but not this shower of shite set of politicians, they don't have a clue have all the access to the information the damage they are doing across all areas of modern life is immeasurable and yet they'll swan off into the sunset, with their gold plated EU pensions leaving a trail of financial and human misery that will take years, if ever it can be put right. The nail is being driven into Merckels coffin and it's just gone right through her thick skull.

RIP those poor folk who've paid with their life's and been let down by the very people who should have protected them.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

::lol::

I can't wait to see a Bedford rascal turn up on the front line and tip out 30 pissed Bolton hooligans from the 1980's to engage in hand to hand combat with some jihadi Isis militants.

They won't know what's fookin hit em ????????????????

Aye

Do we know it's muslamics yet?

Could it not be just a lone mentalist?

Whoever it is, is scum. Obvs

I see the BBC have now disclosed that it's terrorist on the 10.30 news the might of the corporation was still pontificating that it might have been a tragic motor accident, it's time to wrap the BBC it is beyond all repair and is not fit for purpose. Slight update from the BBC this morning at 9am they are now reporting that this is possibly a deliberate attack , no mention of terrorist, you could not make this shit up. Edited by Mounts Kipper

I can't wait to see a Bedford rascal turn up on the front line and tip out 30 pissed Bolton hooligans from the 1980's to engage in hand to hand combat with some jihadi Isis militants.

They won't know what's fookin hit em

Myself and Miami won't be called up were too old, it'll be left to you and the likes of cheese to defend us.????

Edited by Mounts Kipper