Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Decent Podcasts

MancWanderer

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, DazBob said:

The beauty of Cheese's tale is how succinct it is. No padding, just straight to the point. 

Hope it wins.

They made it sound even less succinct than it was. Don't tell them I said that though as I'm meeting them in 2 weeks.

And regardless of what Spider says, there are a few vague elements of truth behind it.

Edited by Cheese

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
Just now, MancWanderer said:

GOSSIPMONGERS Top 10 of the last series 

Quality!!! 

Won’t spoil where welly baby finished

I'm literally sat in Euston station right this second, waiting for my train home after being interviewed for the Christmas Special. It was fucking awful. I will probably need to retire from the Internet when they release it. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

I cannot wait. I hope that the other two were the Smiths

The other 2 were Bird Boy and Space Worm. Bird Boy wore a cardboard box on his head and called himself Basil, even though his real name is Gary. Space Worm I only met briefly, as me and Bird Boy were interviewed at pretty much the same time, while Space Worm got his own slot for being the winner. I have no idea what the fuck happened today. I am still honestly baffled by it all. 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Traf said:

Cheese has given the game away

I've only given away the winner, which I don't apologise for at all because the entire thing is a load of fucking nonsense. 

Edited by Cheese

25 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Just watching the Rogers episode..he's definitely not a fan of Megson 😂 

There’s a definite theme with Megson isn’t there

Makes you think that when Coyle came in the players thought “thank fuck for that” and responded and we played that brilliant football for a short while. But then Irn Bru and ping pong only has a certain shelf life and we were fucked long term 

Heard SKD talk about Megson a couple of times and he said, despite what everyone else might've thought, he was actually a nice bloke to work for.

Having listened to a few podcasts of other players he's one of those that players either really liked or really disliked.

I'm still having him as a cunt.

• Site Supporter
On 17/12/2019 at 21:00, MancWanderer said:

I cannot wait. I hope that the other two were the Smiths

It's out. It's not half as awful as I was expecting, seeing as I was a nervous wreck and I had no recollection of anything I said.

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

It's out. It's not half as awful as I was expecting, seeing as I was a nervous wreck and I had no recollection of anything I said.

Get in. It’s just appeared in my podcasts. I will listen tomorrow in the car and place a verdict on here. Not entirely sure what I’m expecting from you Cheese. 

Your political ramblings are of an utter cockwomble, however your podcast/humour leanings are very appealing 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Get in. It’s just appeared in my podcasts. I will listen tomorrow in the car and place a verdict on here. Not entirely sure what I’m expecting from you Cheese. 

Your political ramblings are of an utter cockwomble, however your podcast/humour leanings are very appealing 

Obviously, it's heavily editted. I was in the studio for about 40 minutes, but I only appear for 10 minutes or so.

They cut out my Brexit rant.

Edited by Cheese

9 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

He’s one of the only ones half sensible on the political thread 👀