Terror Attacks

Spider

20 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Can you send us a link to that FACT?

Very droll Jol...

I’ll dig it out after I bathe.

edit...found it...

care to comment now on my FACT :D

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/15/former-british-soldier-jailed-nearly-8-years-turkey-accused/

Edited by miamiwhite

56 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I meant the benefits, housing and a new ID.  

The only free housing I see her getting any time soon is at Her Majesty’s pleasure.

Come off it pal, she’ll get more benefits than Soft Mick(not the Wigan ex miner who posts on here) once she’s settled into her new house.

The worrying thing here though, is how she openly says she has no remorse plus what she has called her new born.....

It’s actually as though she’s openly sticking a great big V sign up to Britain,yet knowing she’ll be allowed back here and will certainly take full advantage.

i wouldn’t wish this on anybody, but in her case, then I hope she suddenly “dies” over there due to complications after giving birth.

She is obviously not a full shilling.

Despite all the fairly understandable vitriol aimed at this lass and desire for punishment, it is worth noting, surely, that she was just a child when she made her decision to leave?

I've no idea what her upbringing was like but if she came from a sheltered background and was vulnerable to the promises of glamour and martyrdom, should she be cut some slack? She's been groomed and is still barely an adult.

I'd not trust her an inch but I'd say let her back, put her on trial if appropriate and place her under house arrest/curfew for the next 5-10 years

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Despite all the fairly understandable vitriol aimed at this lass and desire for punishment, it is worth noting, surely, that she was just a child when she made her decision to leave?

I've no idea what her upbringing was like but if she came from a sheltered background and was vulnerable to the promises of glamour and martyrdom, should she be cut some slack? She's been groomed and is still barely an adult.

I'd not trust her an inch but I'd say let her back, put her on trial if appropriate and place her under house arrest/curfew for the next 5-10 years

Can't agree. 15 and a bit naive maybe. Nevertheless perfectly capable of forming an informed opinion based on plenty of evidence.

Shows no remorse nor regret either.

She's a bad un.

1 minute ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Presumably, being a member of a prescribed organisation.

I agree Jol, but having listened to a few security folk on tv and in interviews, it’s looking like she’s likely to get off with it.

Sickenend by it obviously as she’s clearly no remorse or regrets whatsoever.

She’s clearly crackers and should be put in a nuthouse indefinitely.

Shit state of current life isn’t it ?

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Isn't being a member of a terrorist organisation illegal?

Aren’t there thousands walking the streets now on a watch list that have been or are part of ISIS or support them? What about the thousands who were known members on the IRA, UDA, RIRA.....who never did a day in jail. 

If/when she comes back it will be a case of her saying I only went out to be an ISIS wife, I did no harm. What can we say to that? 

Why cant she be charged in Syria? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Why should we carry the cost of housing this rat in a prison or anywhere for that matter 

absolute farce of national security if we let her back in. Genuinely cannot believe anybody feels as though she should ever be allowed to return. 

I think the point being made is that her return (or not) should not be a decision based on opinion of millions of folk who share negative viewpoints on Facebook, Twitter, Wanderersways, etc. It should be a decision based on law of the land.

No sane person is going to say forgive and forget and welcome her home. The Government know that her return would garner a high degree of unrest and mistrust but the law is the law.

6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I think the point being made is that her return (or not) should not be a decision based on opinion of millions of folk who share negative viewpoints on Facebook, Twitter, Wanderersways, etc. It should be a decision based on law of the land.

No sane person is going to say forgive and forget and welcome her home. The Government know that her return would garner a high degree of unrest and mistrust but the law is the law.

Ansolutely accept this Micky and correct way to do it. But I’m sure there was something at the time these fuckers started to go over the government said passports removed once they leave. Unless I’m mistaken. 

Seems I wasn’t so what’s changed and why does she not fit this bill??

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/uk-has-stripped-150-jihadists-and-criminals-of-citizenship

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ansolutely accept this Micky and correct way to do it. But I’m sure there was something at the time these fuckers started to go over the government said passports removed once they leave. Unless I’m mistaken. 

Seems I wasn’t so what’s changed and why does she not fit this bill??

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/uk-has-stripped-150-jihadists-and-criminals-of-citizenship

It's easy to strip them all of their citizenship if they all go out and die. No questions would ever get asked. Problem is, this wench is still alive so some minister in charge of home security now needs to actually read the rule book.

The girl's parent's solicitor was on TV this morning and even he said he absolutely gets that the feeling across the country is (and rightly in his opinion) oppose her return. His job is to point out the law. And he'll be making a lot of money doing it too.

7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It's easy to strip them all of their citizenship if they all go out and die. No questions would ever get asked. Problem is, this wench is still alive so some minister in charge of home security now needs to actually read the rule book.

The girl's parent's solicitor was on TV this morning and even he said he absolutely gets that the feeling across the country is (and rightly in his opinion) oppose her return. His job is to point out the law. And he'll be making a lot of money doing it too.

I watched the interview this morning and I thought Richard Medley did ok questioning him.....would have loved to have seen Piers go at him though