Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

14 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

What would you class as a "token slap on the wrist"?

I don't see how she could claim a breach of human rights laws if we let her back. If we refuse her entry, she may well have a case. 

The rest is entirely plausible. Her life on benefits sounds like that of many a British citizen up and down the country. Shamima Begum from Bethnal Green / Shania Brown from Morris Green.

Did Shania Brown join a terrorist organisation? 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

That's why I referred specifically to her "life on benefits",  not her life in general.

No terrorist should receive any benefits. As distasteful as it may be, shania is lawfully entitled to them ( another debate there obviously).

Surely you can see the argument that by siding with the enemy, she should waive such rights?

• Members
6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No terrorist should receive any benefits. As distasteful as it may be, shania is lawfully entitled to them ( another debate there obviously).

Surely you can see the argument that by siding with the enemy, she should waive such rights?

Good luck with that one mate. Some (not all) of these appeasers forget all about the beheadings and other vile executions of innocents in their Islamophilic zeal.

Can't upset the poor dears y'know.

#I'llridehomewithyou

9 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

What would you class as a "token slap on the wrist"?

I don't see how she could claim a breach of human rights laws if we let her back. If we refuse her entry, she may well have a case. 

The rest is entirely plausible. Her life on benefits sounds like that of many a British citizen up and down the country. Shamima Begum from Bethnal Green / Shania Brown from Morris Green.

12 months in some open prison, or most likely nothing. Not sure what comparison you are attempting to make about Shania Brown from Morris Green but whatever it is, she didn’t join isis, does not preach or practice hatred to the UK and other than being a waster and a burden on society the 2 cases are far removed from one and the other. 

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Good luck with that one mate. Some (not all) of these appeasers forget all about the beheadings and other vile executions of innocents in their Islamophilic zeal.

Can't upset the poor dears y'know.

#I'llridehomewithyou

Once again the quandary of 'poor dears' (like that leftie c*nt Jacob Rees Mogg) is being overlooked...

Not one person has stated they'd have shed a tear if she'd been obliterated over there.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just heard her interview, she actually says she’s ok with the beheading of people, she’s a sick individual and has no right to be allowed back here. 

Our law means British born c*nts cannot be rendered stateless.

Let her back, rejig the law on Treason and bang her up indefinitely.

11 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Its not 'our' law, its international law, one we have signed up to.

Indeed, and we should show them that we abide by it.

Out of interest, does it count if we are at war?

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I (personally) think she shouldn't be given a bean. I'm not sure whether that's what the system says though. I genuinely don't know - like Shania, she may be lawfully entitled to them. I hope not.

I also think that layabout scroungers who purposefully cheat the system shouldn't get a bean, but as you say, that's an entirely different debate.

For the avoidance of doubt, if she comes back (and if we can't refuse her entry under international law) I expect (and would hope) that she should be arrested on the spot, charged, put on trial and (if found guilty) banged up for a very long time. Take the child into care and hope it gets a decent upbringing.

As an aside, would you have an issue if the child was cared for by her parents and they claimed any benefits to which they were entitled as the baby's carer? It's not a loaded question.

5 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

12 months in some open prison, or most likely nothing. Not sure what comparison you are attempting to make about Shania Brown from Morris Green but whatever it is, she didn’t join isis, does not preach or practice hatred to the UK and other than being a waster and a burden on society the 2 cases are far removed from one and the other. 

Yeah, that would be token! I imagine she'd be getting a pretty substantial custodial sentence if she came back.

The point about the benefits is that there are many people up and down the country keen to abuse/make use of the system inappropriately. It just seemed odd that it went from ISIS/terrorism onto a bit of a tangent about being a burden on society and benefits (which is a much wider issue affecting all types of people, rather than that being an issue attributable to this scenario in particular).

Should all people convicted of a crime (if that's what happens if she returns) lose entitlement to benefits, or just those who commit certain crimes?

As an aside, has she been preaching hatred to the UK? I thought she'd run off without telling anyone and then pretty much gone off the radar until the press caught up with her recently.

As per my previous post, for the avoidance of doubt, I hope she never sets foot back in the UK and, if she does, I hope she faces the full force of the law.

• Site Supporter
46 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I (personally) think she shouldn't be given a bean. I'm not sure whether that's what the system says though. I genuinely don't know - like Shania, she may be lawfully entitled to them. I hope not.

I also think that layabout scroungers who purposefully cheat the system shouldn't get a bean, but as you say, that's an entirely different debate.

For the avoidance of doubt, if she comes back (and if we can't refuse her entry under international law) I expect (and would hope) that she should be arrested on the spot, charged, put on trial and (if found guilty) banged up for a very long time. Take the child into care and hope it gets a decent upbringing.

As an aside, would you have an issue if the child was cared for by her parents and they claimed any benefits to which they were entitled as the baby's carer? It's not a loaded question.

Re the last paragraph, can't blame the child for where and to whom it's born- so fair dos on that one. Though I would be wary of letting grandparents raise her.

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

What defines being at war? Legally?

Does it have to be a country? 

Can you go after a 'group and declare it properly war? 

That’s my point

if we aren’t at war, then we should only follow due legal process.

That said, weren’t we party to an execution of 3 British nationals over there a couple of years back? (The Beatles or summat)