Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

18 minutes ago, Sweep said:

RAF Henlow near me, is listed to "close" and the land be converted into housing (780 new homes) - this was discussed in 2016, with closure in 2020, and then building to commence pretty soon after. Of course, absolutely fuck all has happened, and as far as i can tell when I drive past it, there is a very minimal amount of RAF personnel there these days and little or no traffic coming or going, so I'm not sure how active a base it still is.

It's perfect for development, I'd have thought, but there appears to be fuck all happening 

RAF Henlow to close by 2020 and become up to 780 homes | The Comet

Announcing the plan this morning, defence secretary Michael Fallon said: “We are getting rid of land that we don’t need to build homes that we do.”

Makes it sound like it's the government building the houses 🤔

31 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Who’s RW going to blame for this bacteria then? We’ve been through all the countries firefighters, lawyers & charity workers… let’s see.

I’m sure they will have it all sorted & safe again soon anyhow. Just an absolute shit show really. Hopefully nobody shows any symptoms 🤞

You're a proper drama queen aren’t you 

1 x former fighter is now all the countries firefighters 

1 x charity is now all the countries charities. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

You're a proper drama queen aren’t you 

😂

Aye right

Come on then, whose fault is it now that they’re all off board? You’ve been telling us for weeks that this barge is fantastic & suitable for all asylum seekers no matter their circumstances. And when all the safety checks were done & folk were boarding you were quick to tell us all how much shite those firefighters & charity workers were talking. 

It’s clearly a shit show. I don’t share others finding it funny tbh.  As I said, I hope nobody gets symptoms. Could have been bad with double the capacity on board eh.

12 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

😂

Aye right

Come on then, whose fault is it now that they’re all off board? You’ve been telling us for weeks that this barge is fantastic & suitable for all asylum seekers no matter their circumstances. And when all the safety checks were done & folk were boarding you were quick to tell us all how much shite those firefighters & charity workers were talking. 

It’s clearly a shit show. I don’t share others finding it funny tbh.  As I said, I hope nobody gets symptoms. Could have been bad with double the capacity on board eh.

Who’s fault is it legionnaires is on board 😂😂 have you Honestly asked that? Thankfully it seems the people employed down there are doing their job, spotted it early and got the people off. 

Edited by royal white

16 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who’s fault is it legionnaires is on board 😂😂 have you Honestly asked that? Thankfully it seems the people employed down there are doing their job, spotted it early and got the people off. 

I Honestly have 😁 because we wouldn’t put it past you love 😂

You’ve been telling us for weeks how incredibly safe & wonderful this barge is. Then dismissing anyone who had any concerns about those managing it as “brain dead; sitting behind a desk or in it for the money”. 

You told us that once folk starting boarding that it was evidence it was safe as all the relevant tests had been completed…

Here, give yourself one of your 🤡 badges.

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I Honestly have 😁 because we wouldn’t put it past you love 😂

You’ve been telling us for weeks how incredibly safe & wonderful this barge is. Then dismissing anyone who had any concerns about those managing it as “brain dead; sitting behind a desk or in it for the money”. 

You told us that once folk starting boarding that it was evidence it was safe as all the relevant tests had been completed…

Here, give yourself one of your 🤡 badges.

So are you suggesting that these people were put on board with those who carried out the tests knowing it had legionnaires on 😂😂😂

The irony of someone who posts multiple times about name calling reverts to name calling. 😂 

have a M0ng badge 🤤

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, royal white said:

You judge a country on a few idiots? More fool you

No, millions of idiots. This idiot is just 1 of their representatives.

Edited by Cheese

5 minutes ago, royal white said:

So are you suggesting that these people were put on board with those who carried out the tests knowing it had legionnaires on 😂😂😂

The irony of someone who posts multiple times about name calling reverts to name calling. 😂 

have a M0ng badge 🤤

Not at all. I’ve no idea how you’ve jumped to that conclusion from what I said🤔?

The BBC understands that routine testing was done before migrants moved on to the vessel, moored in Dorset.  But test results showing traces of the bacteria came back only after migrants had moved to the barge.”

Not the best practice is it really? You think they’d have held back boarding until the results came back on the water supply (which is separate to the local communities). Though it’s early days, so the article might be wrong.

Its all just a bit surprising after you told us all it was safe 😂

No irony here mate. I’ve admitted I respond by doing it to you. Irony is when the other person doesn’t see it - We can both take it ❤️ 

I’ve said all along you’ve got to be really on the ball before you start calling other posters m0ngs & giving out clown badges. Some day you’ve had Mr. Barge safety expert 👏

Shakespeare quotes as well, I’m impressed.

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Not at all. I’ve no idea how you’ve jumped to that conclusion from what I said🤔?

The BBC understands that routine testing was done before migrants moved on to the vessel, moored in Dorset.  But test results showing traces of the bacteria came back only after migrants had moved to the barge.”

Not the best practice is it really? You think they’d have held back boarding until the results came back on the water supply (which is separate to the local communities). Though it’s early days, so the article might be wrong.

Its all just a bit surprising after you told us all it was safe 😂

No irony here mate. I’ve admitted I respond by doing it to you. Irony is when the other person doesn’t see it - We can both take it ❤️ 

I’ve said all along you’ve got to be really on the ball before you start calling other posters m0ngs & giving out clown badges. Some day you’ve had Mr. Barge safety expert 👏

Shakespeare quotes as well, I’m impressed.

I jumped to that conclusion because the experts obviously deemed it safe. I don’t for 1 minute think that those who were responsible for signing it off did so knowing there was a problem. Surely even you can understand that? 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

That’s quite a jump. And these millions have just appeared over the last few weeks have they? 

No, they've been here for decades. I'm related to some. As I said, they just haven't felt emboldened enough to air their views on National Television until the last few years. Maybe one day you'll reach their level of confidence too and stop being so coy. 🤞

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

No, they've been here for decades. I'm related to some. As I said, they just haven't felt emboldened enough to air their views on National Television until the last few years. Maybe one day you'll reach their level of confidence too and stop being so coy. 🤞

What would I go on for? 

Anyway. 
Albanians. Not a single one of the fuckers is fleeing from conflict. They’re all economic migrants and they should all be fucked off back to the shithole they’ve come from as soon as their feet hit UK soil. 
A major part of the migration problem solved in one fell swoop. 
Thank me later. 👍

44 minutes ago, royal white said:

I jumped to that conclusion because the experts obviously deemed it safe. I don’t for 1 minute think that those who were responsible for signing it off did so knowing there was a problem. Surely even you can understand that? 

Yes I certainly can. I never said they did send them on knowing😂

See the article I posted. Not very good safety management really. You know - doing the test, but not waiting for the results first …. And you assured us it was all dandy.

You’re going off on one of your tangents again anyway mate, so I’ll leave you to it. Just funny when the guy handing out clown badges to other posters once again demonstrates he doesn’t have a clue 😂 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Anyway. 
Albanians. Not a single one of the fuckers is fleeing from conflict. They’re all economic migrants and they should all be fucked off back to the shithole they’ve come from as soon as their feet hit UK soil. 
A major part of the migration problem solved in one fell swoop. 
Thank me later. 👍

So we should be processing them as efficiently as possible, and sending them back. We're not doing so because the Conservatives need something to Campaign on next year. And millions are falling for it.

Just now, Cheese said:

So we should be processing them as efficiently as possible, and sending them back. We're not doing so because the Conservatives need something to Campaign on next year. And millions are falling for it.

Minimal processing required Cheesey. ‘Are you Albanian?’, ‘Yes’. ‘Fuck off’. 
Simples.