Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Priceless mate......as predicted by us mere thick old racist VISIONARIES....And they're falling apart....

Where's that song gone....It's All about the Money Money .....Pricetag.....BOÒOOOOOOOOOOM🇬🇧

Anyone notice how the sad losers now have to contend with calling us Visionaries on the politics thread these days ?

Their rhetoric and project fear clearly being shown for the shit it was and always will be.

Their name calling and uneducated ways have to continue elsewhere, as they have clearly been shown a new one here.

RIP remainers....long gone but not missed 🏺

15 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I have, but couldn’t resist illustrating true irony for you as you do get a little Alanis Morrisette with the term from time to time. 

Feel free to talk to yourself once more. 😉

Michael ...stop being silly lad and have a bit of fun.....I was merely injecting some humour into this place and you clearly missed the irony.

Bye bye, go back to your losing echo dungeon with West and Co 👌

Edited by miamiwhite

Just now, mickbrown said:

Hardly bed time for grown ups is it?

Depends on what time you're up and what you're doing tomorrow isn't it Mr Geller ?

Instead of thinking from just your mind, try for once to think what others are doing eh ?

And, here's a challenge, if you fancy a day or night on the piss with me, let me know......we will play last man standing....serious invite pal.....we will have a guaranteed laugh, no political chat allowed, just normal banter, but be warned...none of us will be working on the monday 😂😂👍🍺🍺🍺

3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

This is the only place I talk politics, never in real life and certainly never with a pint in my hand. 

Told you before, you need a nice little 9-5, Monday to Friday, office based number. Working Saturdays? Screw that.  

Man of your age and all that. 😁

Same here....just sent you a PM saying the same 👍

I only do weekends when seriously loot is involved

11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Especially when it winds those left idiots up who left this thread but still can't resist a sneaky glance or snide comment.

Too easy with those clowns isn't it mate ? 💣💣💣💣🐑🐑🐑🐑

You're desperate for us all to come back. Every other post is you trying to goad people into a response. And you know it - you little tinker! 😁