Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Especially when it winds those left idiots up who left this thread but still can't resist a sneaky glance or snide comment.

Too easy with those clowns isn't it mate ? 💣💣💣💣🐑🐑🐑🐑

Not sure what bombing Wales will achieve 

24 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Wasn't too sure which thread to put this on, not having a pop at him here, just can't believe he's come out with such a Trump like gaffe like this

You should start a new thread;

Miami reminds you of the useless Mayor in London

or similar 

It’ll be a winner!

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Gove statement in parliament will have Barnier choking on his croissant and coffee, Gove not holding back. Gloves are off. 

A bit of an EU tactic. A shot over the bows.

Difficult few months ahead for sure, no doubt screechers will be all over every word and bemoaning every tiny detail.

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A bit of an EU tactic. A shot over the bows.

Difficult few months ahead for sure, no doubt screechers will be all over every word and bemoaning every tiny detail.

Surprised they haven’t pitched up already

Just heard a very interesting interview from a financial expert called Barney Reynolds, he thinks U.K. will keep the financial passporting with the EU.
He says the EU need the U.K. to keep the EU show on the road in its current form and relates to the systemic risk and the EU debt,  in effect the EU are running a currency at everyone’s expense, the Bank of England stress test banks and tops up capital requirement to cover systemic risk and in effect we are mitigating the risk of the EU going pop if the EU decided not to continue with the current state of affairs the risk of the euro going pop would be massively  increased.

So if that’s proved to be correct then that’s another remainers bluff found out to be disingenuous if not a lie. His report is published this week. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just heard a very interesting interview from a financial expert called Barney Reynolds, he thinks U.K. will keep the financial passporting with the EU.
He says the EU need the U.K. to keep the EU show on the road in its current form and relates to the systemic risk and the EU debt,  in effect the EU are running a currency at everyone’s expense, the Bank of England stress test banks and tops up capital requirement to cover systemic risk and in effect we are mitigating the risk of the EU going pop. So if that’s found to be correct then that’s another remainers bluff found out to be disingenuous if not a lie. His report is published this week. 

It is one persons view. 
Since day 1 of this debate people have been asking what will happen to financial passporting. It is still not resolved. 

43 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

So if that’s proved to be correct then that’s another remainers bluff found out to be disingenuous if not a lie. 

equally, if it's proved to be incorrect, then "the remainers" were right all along  - there's really no point in getting excited either way,  until we know exactly what is going to happen 

I recall hearing on the radio the other day, that we can start to get our blue passports from next month - yippee, I hear you all cry. They actually had some people on saying they would "accidentally" lose/destroy their existing passports just so they could get one of the blue ones as soon as possible, even though it would cost them   -  I can imagine Mounts doing that 😁

Apparently if you apply for a new passport in March, you won't know what colour you're going to get until it arrives, as they're being phased in., so maybe those that are desperate to get one, should hold off for a couple of months

15 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I recall hearing on the radio the other day, that we can start to get our blue passports from next month - yippee, I hear you all cry. They actually had some people on saying they would "accidentally" lose/destroy their existing passports just so they could get one of the blue ones as soon as possible, even though it would cost them   -  I can imagine Mounts doing that 😁

Apparently if you apply for a new passport in March, you won't know what colour you're going to get until it arrives, as they're being phased in., so maybe those that are desperate to get one, should hold off for a couple of months

I've coloured mine in with a sharpie