Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our Hatred Of Manchester Utd.

worthy10

I agree. These days though the negativity towards them feels more aligned with that of most football clubs rather than the special hatred directed to them over previous decades. Playing them 11 years on the bounce seems to have dampened things down. Especially with the younger generation who seem to hate Wigan more! 

• Members

I think times have changed. Even Bolty likes them these days as Mourinho is their manager.

Wouldn't say I 'like' them but the hatred I used to feel has waned somewhat I must admit. Yes, 100% the Mourinho factor. He's just fucking ace.

I do still like to see them lose though. Suspect they will win a Cup (or maybe two) this year. We shall see.

I am sure if we were playing them in a cup match or whatever, the old enmity would come rushing back  ;)

Wouldn't say I 'like' them but the hatred I used to feel has waned somewhat I must admit. Yes, 100% the Mourinho factor. He's just fucking ace.

I do still like to see them lose though. Suspect they will win a Cup (or maybe two) this year. We shall see.

I am sure if we were playing them in a cup match or whatever, the old enmity would come rushing back ;)

disappointing. I'll always hate the turds.

I've had the opposite thoughts on mourinho used to like him now he comes across as a whiny bellend

• Members

disappointing. I'll always hate the turds.

I've had the opposite thoughts on mourinho used to like him now he comes across as a whiny bellend

We all see things differently. I was hoping he would move on and they would appoint another unpleasant Scot. I am sure that once the great man has gone, normal service will be resumed.

• Site Supporter

I am sure if we were playing them in a cup match or whatever, the old enmity would come rushing back  ;)

This your new scooter :)

http://c1.staticflickr.com/1/453/20246273128_753a56acd3_b.jpg

http://goo.gl/images/KruxNp