Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

6 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Nixon now suggesting admin will happen with a quick sale to follow.

dont ST get 3wks to try and buy or something. 

dont like sound of admin 12pts plus failing to play game points deduction too. plus only 9 players on contract would think we would be a week team in L1 

Just now, sleepingindian said:

dont ST get 3wks to try and buy or something. 

dont like sound of admin 12pts plus failing to play game points deduction too. plus only 9 players on contract would think we would be a week team in L1 

I think admin would kill us next season few people will renew season tickets anyway but - 12 points would probably relegate us before a ball has been kicked. This has been a sorry mess and I can't see it ending anytime soon. 

Just now, darrener said:

I think admin would kill us next season few people will renew season tickets anyway but - 12 points would probably relegate us before a ball has been kicked. This has been a sorry mess and I can't see it ending anytime soon. 

we may get more pts deduction then that as efl wanna punnish us for not playing match

As long as we have a team that's all the matters, I think admin in the long run would be better than having Bassini after whats gone on his past. We need to start again maybe this might be our chance. Couldn't care less if lesser teams beat us in short term in the long term we would come back stronger, if we have something to back the fans will come back in there droves trust me.

Fuck the EFL, Fuck Anderson, Fuck Bassini,

EFL should hang their greedy heads in shame. Offer no help what so ever then look to punish the club for not fulfilling fixtures. They must've forgotten that they helped KA do this to our club.

If anyone still hates the players after that Andy Taylor interview, they're delusional. Imagine asking for clarification from your boss on wages for over two months and not receiving a single line of communication. And then imagine your boss occasionally sends out a press release on your company website implying you're selfish for boycotting practice. The point is that they have no clue what's going on, and that's only one person's fault. 

8 minutes ago, darrener said:

Yeah but but but what about "once in never out"...

I want us to be cleansed but still alive, if it means points deductions another relegation etc then it's going to have to be so be it.

BUT having said that, with cashflow killing us as it is, how the hell does that improve if the product on offer is a giant empty stadium hosting Crawley on a Tuesday night while one of best teams in Europe is sucking every young fan in sight up just down the road?

Rock and hard place.

• Site Supporter

forget about promotion next season - whether we get admin, points deduction for strike or any other scenario. We need to re-build a stable club, this is going to take a few seasons yet even with a decent owner.

I just hope it's sorted sooner rather than later then the massive project can begin

6 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

If anyone still hates the players after that Andy Taylor interview, they're delusional. Imagine asking for clarification from your boss on wages for over two months and not receiving a single line of communication. And then imagine your boss occasionally sends out a press release on your company website implying you're selfish for boycotting practice. The point is that they have no clue what's going on, and that's only one person's fault. 

I don't blame the players one bit, people moaning about the timing of it. I don't think they could've done it at a better time. Since the announcement, a national spotlight has been placed on the club.It is an embarrassment for the EFL and the players actions just might be that kick up the arse needed to get the deal done

Edited by Pricey

11 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

i dont hate the players just wish there was a better way round it. instead of us getting more points docked next season not gonna help the club. but understand the players need there wages. 

11 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

The players know they will be paid. They do not know what impact their decision will have on the club - as Andy Taylor admitted in that interview.

They can all walk away and go elsewhere. The fans are stuck behind. Taylor won't give a shite if he's condemned us to years in league 2 or non league or whatever. He'll get a deal at Sunderland or Darlington or Bradford or wherever. On nice pay. He's had a good career. He will get what he's owed.

I don't dislike the players even though we've been awful this season. I don't even think they've been all that unreasonable. But they are as Micky Gray says not doing the best thing for the club or the fans. So if they say "we don't care about Bolton we just want our money" fine. But they'll not be that honest. 

Just now, Farnywhite said:

thought the 12 point deduction was only if you go into admin during the season ? If we can hang on another week 

No. Its anytime. And if we don't fulfill our fixtures expect points deduction to go up further. 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The players know they will be paid. They do not know what impact their decision will have on the club - as Andy Taylor admitted in that interview.

They can all walk away and go elsewhere. The fans are stuck behind. Taylor won't give a shite if he's condemned us to years in league 2 or non league or whatever. He'll get a deal at Sunderland or Darlington or Bradford or wherever. On nice pay. He's had a good career. He will get what he's owed.

I don't dislike the players even though we've been awful this season. I don't even think they've been all that unreasonable. But they are as Micky Gray says not doing the best thing for the club or the fans. So if they say "we don't care about Bolton we just want our money" fine. But they'll not be that honest. 

I understand what you're saying, but this is the kind of attitude that Anderson is using to extort players and staff. By pitting their loyalty to fans and the club against their wages, he's been able to get away with this BS forever. I understand that Anderson will still walk away from all of this, but I'm still glad that he and the EFL look like the scum they are on the national stage because of all this BS. 

16 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

If Taylor had pulled his tripe out in recent games you might have a point. 

As it is he barely broke into a jog against Ipswich so he plainly doesn’t give a fuck about us. 

Difficult circumstances for them, granted, but I want players for whom this is more than just a job. 

3 minutes ago, BIGBW said:

I understand what you're saying, but this is the kind of attitude that Anderson is using to extort players and staff. By pitting their loyalty to fans and the club against their wages, he's been able to get away with this BS forever. I understand that Anderson will still walk away from all of this, but I'm still glad that he and the EFL look like the scum they are on the national stage because of all this BS. 

Easy to say now. In 3 years time if we're shaking buckets in league two trying to stay in the league and broke - will you say "thank god Andy Taylor and co. exposed Ken and the EFL"?