Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

• 1 year later...

Hang on, didn't Peter Stringfellow nob a 16 year old when he was fifty odd?

Now I'm no big city lawyer (pull on braces) - but she was 17 (the American) and Prince Charming would've been a mere 41.

Now we could change the laws, dig up Stringfellow and hang him, like Cromwell, send Bill Wyman to the guillotine or...

Well, Andy should've just said she was a slapper and in the UK legally, if not morally, he'd done nothing wrong.

Didn't Bill Clinton shag a 16 year old? And Jerry Lee Louis his cousin? Aged 8?

Hypoctites imo, let him back into public life, podium dancer at Tramp! to start with, then, who knows?

Maybe a tag-team movie with his nephew and Meghan, he could go up the wrong 'un.

On 10/03/2020 at 14:19, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Two words: Anne Sacoolas.

She won't come over here because she's married to some low grade spook and claiming Diplomatic Immunity.

No chance of Andrew going over there... his mum is in charge of the entire UK, laws, government, church, the  lot. And we all love dirty old uncles anyway

He's been a little bit naughty.

He's a bit grumpy.

But if old Charles pegs it, he'll be our King.

Koo Stark or some American jailbait our Queen.

He could by Royal Accord make all Pizza Express meals free for his subjects on their birthday.

Think of it, a gratis still half frozen bruscetta or pizza...

Let's not write him off.

Old Charles would probably dish up some mangy fox flesh as a treat.

His baldilocks son would probably put an MC Hammer concert on.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He's been a little bit naughty.

He's a bit grumpy.

But if old Charles pegs it, he'll be our King.

Koo Stark or some American jailbait our Queen.

He could by Royal Accord make all Pizza Express meals free for his subjects on their birthday.

Think of it, a gratis still half frozen bruscetta or pizza...

Let's not write him off.

Old Charles would probably dish up some mangy fox flesh as a treat.

His baldilocks son would probably put an MC Hammer concert on.

Andrew is about 15th in line to the throne I think.

It explains why he has pursued a life of utter dross.

Deciding to become a nonce is the only thing that’s propelled his meaty face onto the front pages, apart from when he married that ginger bag of spanners in the 80’s.

He’ll have wasted the better years of his life wanking over the sides of military frigates and getting his tip wet with a steady conveyor belt of upper class sows.

Hes probably guilty, but it certainly won’t end badly for him.

Edited by Spider

Hang on, she was 17 wasn't she?

Though wrong it's legal here.

He was only 41.

Sean Penn nobbing a 28 year old at 61...

No-one blinks an eyelid.

Private Pyle should be stomping Penn's guts out.

If Charlie pops his clogs Andy should be King, fuck that bald cunt and the ginger bastard.

I reckon' it'd be a golden age for the monarchy.

Free Ecstasy instead of unspendable Maundy Money.

Free bing for Chelsea Pensioners.

Free trips to New York to beast on teenagers for lollipop men or male nurses.

He'd make a great King.

Charlie would probably make us grow mung beans.

His son (who is so pig thick as to not realise to go to Kensington Tesco, buy a pair of clippers and number 0, how can he persist with that barnet, his barber must have to think of his pet dog's death to stop himself from laughing).

Get it shaved lad.

You too Jason Kenny.

Although the French Minoxidil products do work, the yank shit is crap.

My scalp favvered him out of Peepshow at one point, now, full head of hair.

William, the ship has sailed, get it shaved, lad.

What was I on about? Got distracted...

• Site Supporter

King Andrew.

Sounds like a brand of bog roll or floor cleaner.

Like you say though, it would usher in an age of regal indulgence not seen since Alfred the Great plundered the Mercian treasury and bought his entire court their own longships made of gold.

Andy would suit an Anglo Saxon reign. He’d get pissed and raise an army to invade the French in exchange for a teenage bride and a hundred wooden chests full of gemstones and candelabras.

and he’d wear a crown ALL THE TIME. As a proper king should. Preferably splattered with the blood of freshly slain dukes.

Kenny, you could still save it.

Get some 5% French stuff off Ebay.

It's like 80p a day you cheap bastard.

Oh, well, fuck you then.

Shed like a sheepdog in July...

Your prerogative.

It's about forty five quid for three months worth, apply twice a day, I do it after brushing my teeth.

Don't touch your nob after, for a piss or owt else, wash your hands first.

Well fine, be Farnworth's answer to Prince William.

Speaking of which, why didn't he nob Margot Robbie or Rihanna or Pixie Lott?

No, some nose in the air wench from a family that gad a waltzer and candy floss stand.

And he will be King?

He should've bummed Samantha Mumba or Katie Price aka Jordan

The bald basket - shag Malene Espensen you useless cunt, or at least lead the charge with patio furniture on some placa or piazza.

• Site Supporter

He’d probably do monthly addresses to the nation with updates on his activities.

Reintroducing the window tax so he can have a fleet of royal yachts built, then fire missiles at them all from a helicopter made of carbon fibre, sinking them all in the channel just for a laugh. Live on BBC1 on a Saturday night.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

King Andrew.

Sounds like a brand of bog roll or floor cleaner.

Like you say though, it would usher in an age of regal indulgence not seen since Alfred the Great plundered the Mercian treasury and bought his entire court their own longships made of gold.

Andy would suit an Anglo Saxon reign. He’d get pissed and raise an army to invade the French in exchange for a teenage bride and a hundred wooden chests full of gemstones and candelabras.

and he’d wear a crown ALL THE TIME. As a proper king should. Preferably splattered with the blood of freshly slain dukes.

A crown and a fur coat.

• Site Supporter

King Andy would probably go to Monaco himself.

Bend the monagasque princess over Prince Albert’s dining table and give her a sweat-free buggering whilst his crown is at a jaunty angle.

He’d have Boris as his wingman on a tour of European palaces, ravaging the dour-faced aristocracy of Scandinavia and leaving a trail of violated princesses and angry monarchs.

Rule Brifuckingtannia

And it's the Dutch we should go after...

The women.

And the blokes are all hurdy gurdy twats, except for the black geezers, a great bunch of lads

King Andy could be the first to lead his subjects into battle for two thousand years.

Our reward? Leggy blonde girls - who will entertain us with free will, sick of dyke plugging cowards, as much hashish as we want, and use of bicycles anywhere.

Some cheeses also.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

King Andy would probably go to Monaco himself.

Bend the monagasque princess over Prince Albert’s dining table and give her a sweat-free buggering whilst his crown is at a jaunty angle.

He’d have Boris as his wingman on a tour of European palaces, ravaging the dour-faced aristocracy of Scandinavia and leaving a trail of violated princesses and angry monarchs.

Rule Brifuckingtannia

Alexandre Defeffal etc is piss poor.

That American prossie, she was awful.

Pull better in the Swan at 2am.

And 126k to fuck that, of taxpayer's money.

That is why he's a shitbag.

Fuck tidy wimmin you fat sloppy slob.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Alexandre Defeffal etc is piss poor.

That American prossie, she was awful.

Pull better in the Swan at 2am.

And 126k to fuck that, of taxpayer's money.

That is why he's a shitbag.

Fuck tidy wimmin you fat sloppy slob.

If I was King Andy, I’d fancy a crack at that sister of King Jong Un’s. Kim Yo or summert.

She looks like she’d hold a machine pistol against your temple until you slaked her lusty whims.

Probably spend a post-coital hour shooting political dissenters then back on for another go.

BUT ALWAYS WEARING YOUR REGNAL CROWN

I reckon mild spanking with a ruler whilst you did her up the arse.

She couldn't risk pregnancy y'see, that was reserved for fatboy fat brother.

I have a terrible feeling Dennis Rodman would appear and get involved.

I'd be cool with it initially when she was merely giving him a blowie, but then she'd guide him down for a double anal and I'd become like a frightened tortoise at the thought of being cock brothers with Den.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I reckon mild spanking with a ruler whilst you did her up the arse.

She couldn't risk pregnancy y'see, that was reserved for fatboy fat brother.

I have a terrible feeling Dennis Rodman would appear and get involved.

I'd be cool with it initially when she was merely giving him a blowie, but then she'd guide him down for a double anal and I'd become like a frightened tortoise at the thought of being cock brothers with Den.

Yeah I’d draw the line at thumbing one in against the presumably chunky gristle of Big Den.

O’d fight him to the death if I thought he was gazing with envy at my crown though.

TO THE DEATH

Why would YOU have the crown though? A coup of sorts?

We should give our support to Prince Regent Andy...

So he stayed at a nonce's house in NYC, have you seen the cost of a hotel in Manhattan? How do we not know he was using Epstein's toothbrush as a bogbrush after his last thing dump?

He might have been sticking slices of Warbies Toastie up his arse crack and carefully replacing them in the packet, knowing Jeffrey had cheese on toast for breakfast, he may have pissed in the kettle so Epper's morning Nescafe was urine based, old wily Andy nipping out to the McDonalds over the road for his brews.

We just don't know.

His bride was alreet too, game for a laugh. The ginger one.

Then she sucked off some bald American insurance salesman on a rowing boat on Heaton Park.

No wonder he started fiddling with barely legal Alaskans.

Let he who is without sin...

• Site Supporter
On 10/08/2021 at 16:15, Dimron said:

She won't come over here because she's married to some low grade spook and claiming Diplomatic Immunity.

No chance of Andrew going over there... his mum is in charge of the entire UK, laws, government, church, the  lot. And we all love dirty old uncles anyway

Purely ceremonial. 

If ma'am attempted any such official move, they'd have her head, then put all the boat people into buck House, whilst Andrew looks after their children.