Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

3 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

be funny when the cia or whomever kidnap him and they crash their cheverolet suburban because they were driving on the wrong side of the road. 

That would be the usual usual SNAFU but they will have to get past big Sister Anne first and the IRA couldn't manage that one

16 minutes ago, Dimron said:

If he hadn't had a go at a young bit of stuff when it was on offer I'd have been worried about him.

“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

JOHN 8:7 

I'd draw the line at young lads called John who are only 7 or 8 Dimron. Jeez! 😁

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Wonder if he’s sweating.

He should be if his Lawyers last statement was anything to go by, pretty much

"The victim had reached a settlement with Jeffrey Epstein so she can't take any further action against his mates"

It was hardly a ringing endorsement of his innocence.

I notice the pic of Andrew and the lass together, which he originally suggested must be photoshopped, now gets the caption  'pictured together in London in 2001'.

Guilty as a puppy next to a pile of poop

• 1 month later...

He's presented conflicting reasons why her case should be dismissed;

'I didnae do anyfink, honest guvnor, she's doing it for money...'

and...

'Anyhow, my now-dead nonce mate has already paid her off once - with the caveat of no more legal chicanery.'

I don't think the latter reason is very supportive of the former.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

His solicitor has apparently filed a petition in America to try to stop any trial on the grounds his accuser now lives in Australia not America.

You’d think they’d go for “Stop the trial because Price Andrew is innocent” rather that “She doesn’t live here any more.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/29/prince-andrew-lawyer-seeks-to-halt-us-case-as-accuser-lives-in-australia

11 minutes ago, MickyD said:

His solicitor has apparently filed a petition in America to try to stop any trial on the grounds his accuser now lives in Australia not America.

You’d think they’d go for “Stop the trial because Price Andrew is innocent” rather that “She doesn’t live here any more.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/dec/29/prince-andrew-lawyer-seeks-to-halt-us-case-as-accuser-lives-in-australia

Aye.  Initially his defence was "I've never met the woman in my life.  The photo of us together looks fake"

Since then he's tried to avoid having the papers served on him and various loopholes to get the case dismissed. 

Just heard - Ghislaine guilty on 5 of the 6 counts. Hope she feckin rots.