Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

11 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

my brother lives in standish - near the owls

Blimey, well so much the better then!

He can point to a house and say "Greta Thunberg's uncle was born there". And locals can just nod and walk off shaking their heads

Edited by SatanGreavsie

11 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

haha - she's got a ginger, half scottish 2 yr old daughter and a restraining order nutter ex from East Kilbride - bit of baggage

@Spider could take the kid in would fit in there and no one would notice. 

@little whitt has contacts I’m sure over in the west he could sort out the ex and I will sort her out. Jobs a good un. 

• Members
16 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

haha - she's got a ginger, half scottish 2 yr old daughter and a restraining order nutter ex from East Kilbride - bit of baggage

She’ll fit right in 

4 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

haha don't get your hopes up, there's not a chance in the world that I'd introduce her to this.

There’s no “I” in team

• Moderators
1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

They've got to open the economy back up as much as is safe - but to give it the best chance to suceed  they aren't stressing enough of the other stuff - IMO masks should be on all the time when in public places -  there should be adverts on the TV and radio all the time, signposts up everywhere, shouldnt be allowed into shops without one, secondary school kids should be wearing them in class. There shoud be a national drive for people to get fitter, healthier to reduce the chance of having a bad case of covid - how many of the briefings gave us advice to take vitamin D, do some aerobic excerics, get some sunlight, lose weight, stop smoking, eat some fucking brocolli. Large sections of the uk population are thick, entrenched, selfish twats. I'm seriusly considering fucking off to a small hut in a remote part of scotland, spend my day making dry stone walls, gazing at sheep.  

Well yes, they could do this now and they could've done this from the start

Instead, it's been decided to give top level advice and trust the common sense of the British public to take care of the rest

IC39iu9.jpg

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Well yes, they could do this now and they could've done this from the start

Instead, it's been decided to give top level advice and trust the common sense of the British public to take care of the rest

IC39iu9.jpg

I'll always be relieved that I'd shaved my balls the day before this

10 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I reckon Sturgeon is hiding bodies somewhere

We can just abide by the rules better I think. When I’ve been home it’s just been a free for all. Completely different to up here in the main apart from the odd exception 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

We can just abide by the rules better I think. When I’ve been home it’s just been a free for all. Completely different to up here in the main apart from the odd exception 

The message seems clearer from sturgeon, from what limited stuff I've seen 

8 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

More that we’ve not been allows to do anything. We’ve still got a 5 mile travel limit which I think has just been removed today maybe. It’s been much stricter up here it’s that simple. 

Sturgeons wall should be built, to keep the sassenachs out

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I reckon the jocks are just desperate to beat us at something

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I reckon they just want to live 😁

She wants to prove to the 55% that they should leave the UK.

And we are paying for her shit.

1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

She wants to prove to the 55% that they should leave the UK.

And we are paying for her shit.

She will get it I reckon if boris grants her another vote. Praying she doesn’t get the a opportunity. Soon as the stories about her personal life come out that’s her done anyway but then you just end up with another krank. 

problem is she’s very plausible. Fat bastard blackford not so much. So just need her away and it should put that on the back burner 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

She will get it I reckon if boris grants her another vote. Praying she doesn’t get the a opportunity. Soon as the stories about her personal life come out that’s her done anyway but then you just end up with another krank. krankie.

problem is she’s very plausible. Fat bastard blackford not so much. So just need her away and it should put that on the back burner 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

More that we’ve not been allows to do anything. We’ve still got a 5 mile travel limit which I think has just been removed today maybe. It’s been much stricter up here it’s that simple. 

Pretty sure the news said half a million people turned up trying to get into Bournemouth the other day. (Sounds ridiculous to be honest)

Situation like that just isn't going to arise in Scotland.

They're all hanging around outside Primark.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Pretty sure the news said half a million people turned up trying to get into Bournemouth the other day. (Sounds ridiculous to be honest)

Situation like that just isn't going to arise in Scotland.

They're all hanging around outside Primark.

Just opened up today shops do understandable when folk haven’t been able to access shops like that for over 3 months. I know a few folk who are heading down today for stuff for the kids