Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

3 hours ago, Ruba Mustafa said:

Farri5 u have the manner of a previous poster on here but for the life of me I can’t think who it is 😂

Haha someone has to be the fall guy to the Gang of Four since fan5 departed. I didn’t want the job though as you need skin thicker than an elephants foreskin for all the abuse🥴

• Site Supporter
Just now, mickbrown said:

He won’t go. 

Fuckers like that will just ride it out. 

Nah, too tainted now.

Having heard the more complete story, no police warnings and not going into his parents' home, his 'offence' isn't quite as bad as was first reported.

That said I find it difficult to believe a senior bod in the government couldn't manage to sort out the necessary help whilst at his London home. Additionally, travelling whilst symptomatic does beggar belief.

Too much baggage now, government can't afford to be dragging him around like a ball on a chain.

He'll go, I'm fairly sure.

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Go on Mick, why do you really not like him, i get he is a scruffy Weasel, but why, what your real reason ?

He wins elections

20 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That's fair enough, if you've got insider knowledge so to speak.

Anyway, how long will Dom last?

I'm going for him being gone by next weekend. Possibly, quite a bit sooner.

Whichever way the 'defence lawyers' manage to justify it, and it seems it's not as bad as first reported, can't see how he can survive.

Will need to go to move things on.

He'll last as long as he wants to is my prediction.

• Members
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

I'm nowhere near the trenches

So don't expect me to have your back when the time comes

Or me for that matter I’ll be sitting it out like Baldrick

Just now, Mr Grey said:

I bet there are loads of MP's who haven't been following the lockdown rules to the letter, like i said earlier, he is the instigator of Brexit and the eurofiles detest him. 

Definitely mate, there'll be loads of them. All bloody hypocrites at the end of the day. 

Spot on with your assessment as to why they don't like him....plus he's white and successful.....bloody racists them lot...😉💣

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

I’m Pretty sure  When lockdown was announced that there would be a fine for anyone breaking lockdown rules. I didn’t read anywhere that people will be sacked for breaking the rules. 

That's my point of view. Why are all these people resigning? Shows how far apart their worlds are that they can simply quit. 

You're invested in something and feel you are doing your best, you don't just quit. 

He's a dick, fine him, make an example of him and crack on, it was beginning of March it happens, why's it news now? What are they trying to take the focus off? 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I agree, but apparently he cannot be compared to Alistair Campbell, did a different job or span a different role, there you go, it's all spin.

they're all twats

this pretty much sums it up

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/broken-democracy-spin-doctors-destroyed-uk-politics-theresa-may-repair-it-a7135146.html

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Everyone getting their knickers in a twist over a govt advisor, who actually really gives a fuck, its all a farce and just part of the anti-Tory rubbish.

I've just read the updates on the bbc timeline, ffs did the media just go on about Cummings? Its fucking embarrassing and the reason people hate the little bald scruffy fucker is because he is the one who instigated Brexit, and that is the bottom line, the media, that fat scotch twat Blackford, Mary Doll, Blair, Campbell, sourface, Lammy the racist and plenty of others can't forgive him for it.

whos Mary Doll 

and whos Sourface 

im pissing my sides

55 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Was Mick as vocal when the Labour MP attended the funeral along with 100 others in Birmingham ?

Mind you, having seen the MP, I reckon his excuse was he went for the buffet.

Was the MP part of the group telling us how to live through this?

Was he telling me I can’t go see my mam and dad?

Edited by mickbrown

who gives a fuck if he travelled 250 miles to see his parents really? if you heard it about a bloke in the steeet youd just shrug. not broke any laws why should he resign? only  gobshites who cant get over brexit and losing the election are bothered and who hate the tories anyway. and it happened in march? jeesus no wonder folk have given up on the news.

‘I wholeheartedly support the Government’s measures on social distancing to prevent the spread of coronavirus and urge everyone to follow them, in all our interests.

9 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Was the MP part of the group telling us how to live through this?

Was he telling me I can’t go see my mam and dad?

Still a MP Michael, like it or not.....and as BD clearly demonstrated, does not practice what he preaches.....now then....😉

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, snowball said:

who gives a fuck if he travelled 250 miles to see his parents really? if you heard it about a bloke in the steeet youd just shrug. not broke any laws why should he resign? only  gobshites who cant get over brexit and losing the election are bothered and who hate the tories anyway. and it happened in march? jeesus no wonder folk have given up on the news.

It's certainly open season for such a public figure. A hint of weakness and the wolves gather.

Been that way for a long time.

That's why I reckon he'll go: not so much his action but the potential adverse effect of staying.

You're right about the news: wall to wall Cummings.

Time to not bother for a couple of days until they get back to the main issue.

24 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m Pretty sure  When lockdown was announced that there would be a fine for anyone breaking lockdown rules. I didn’t read anywhere that people will be sacked for breaking the rules. 

I'm not asking for him to resign or be sacked, but the civil service code of ethics is extremely stringent with regards to expected behaviour. That's probably where there's a difference.

I still think he'll ride it out because he's too important to go, but it's significant that public figures who have previously been supportive of him and the government have been very critical of this. If they'd only have been softer in their response to the criticism he might've gained more sympathy.