Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Universal Credit

royal white

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'm not disputing that Michael,  I'm saying the entitlement part is down to Labour and their magic money tree

Mr's May shook that magic money tree over to the DUP in Ulster to gain support to stay in power, amazing the power of the mystical magic money tree.😊

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Mr's May shook that magic money tree over to the DUP in Ulster to gain support to stay in power, amazing the power of the mystical magic money tree.😊

Boris is sprinkling a little bit about too. Lets be honest, they are all spenders and savers when it suits their narrative. 

2 hours ago, freds dad said:

A bit like the PM during the latest flood crisis.

He was out with the mop in December when trying to win votes.

What the fuck do you want him to do? Rock up with a pair of waders on for a photo opportunity? 

Follow the money, if he invests in flood defences he will have done 10x more than some plant pot playing the 'local news' sad face int press. 

• Members
5 hours ago, leigh white said:

I'll give it two years, and this country will be on the verge of collapse.

:rofl: M - I am willing to have a very sizeable bet with you that this will not be the case. Traf will vouch for me - I always pay up if I lose (which will not be happening here).

Name your price matey (and don't say Katie).

10 hours ago, stevieb said:

What the fuck do you want him to do? Rock up with a pair of waders on for a photo opportunity? 

Follow the money, if he invests in flood defences he will have done 10x more than some plant pot playing the 'local news' sad face int press. 

I want him to do the same after an election what he does in the run up to an election when he wants votes. Did you see him trying to use a mop.

He goes into hiding when the going gets tough.

1 minute ago, freds dad said:

I want him to do the same after an election what he does in the run up to an election when he wants votes. Did you see him trying to use a mop.

He goes into hiding when the going gets tough.

I want him to run the country and deliver rather than doing a mop photo shoot. But all depends what your priorities are I guess. I couldn’t care less what photos he’s In. Maybe just me though