Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Rivvy Army Of Darkness imp also deeply underwhelming, dunno whether they are just trying to do too many different varieties but the quality across the range is just not there for me.

I had a couple of fairly average ones a couple of weeks back. And one of the cans had imploded so the ale was flat.

They are in danger of overdoing it.

@Youri McAnespie warned us.

32 minutes ago, Rudy said:

52934716-A8-A7-49-F4-B21-B-398-ACB708-B9

@bolton_blondie get this sent round to your gals my luv 

Young girl I know form the gym her mate got spiked. Two drinks and couldn’t remember anything

went to police. Police did a thorough job. CCTV showed her drinking 9 shots of tequila, 4 cocktails 4 shorts with coke and falling off her chair numerous times due to being pissed before being sick everywhere and leaving.  

copper investigating spoke to the girls parents and said a lot of  the spiking said are girls who are cock shamed (as In got hammered got pumped and wanting to stop the shame of the lads they’ve been with). 

Also numerous claims of spiked by injection here have been found to be false. Done for likes innit  

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Young girl I know form the gym her mate got spiked. Two drinks and couldn’t remember anything

went to police. Police did a thorough job. CCTV showed her drinking 9 shots of tequila, 4 cocktails 4 shorts with coke and falling off her chair numerous times due to being pissed before being sick everywhere and leaving.  

copper investigating spoke to the girls parents and said a lot of  the spiking said are girls who are cock shamed (as In got hammered got pumped and wanting to stop the shame of the lads they’ve been with). 

Also numerous claims of spiked by injection here have been found to be false. Done for likes innit  

Unfortunately, this sort of thing goes on with some rape allegations.

In the end, it makes it more difficult to get the genuine bastatds that do commit such abuses.

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Unfortunately, this sort of thing goes on with some rape allegations.

In the end, it makes it more difficult to get the genuine bastatds that do commit such abuses.

Agreed. I think we all know really that a lot of this spiking nonsense is being over egged. Another media sensation and folk lookin for attention in certain cases 

that said the genuine cases where harm is meant is absolutely scandalous and if caught and found guilty they should be shoved in with the nonces no matter what the result of the spiking was 

also not being funny but those claiming to have been spiked by mdma. I’m no wasting that tackle giving it to a random bird to get off her tits and can’t see many doing it either. 

• Site Supporter
On 09/11/2021 at 20:56, ErnestTurnip said:

"Drinks with a foggy appearance" will have craft ale wankers up and down the country reporting they've been spiked.

Had a couple of these the other day and woke with an arse like a Morecambe mussel.

Does this mean my drink was spiked ? Or have just I been in the wrong pub?

Asking for a friend.

Genuinely think I need help now. I lose the fucking plot at times. Sober me is ashamed of the shit wasted me has got up to this season. I've never had a run in until this year...

Am I making up for lost time? Midlife crisis? Genuinely, it's fairly anonymous on here so without breaking my life or family... Please

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, boogs said:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/03/risky-levels-australia-is-the-drunkest-country-in-the-world-new-survey-finds

Need to up our game, ladies and gents.

Can't be having them buggers beating us at this as well as cricket this winter. 

Calm down, it just means that they can't hold their ale, not that they consume more