Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

I take it you admit defeat then on forgetting posts then etc 😄 

Isn't it W1984 ? See, you've forgot his/her name already .....go to bed pal 😴 😄 

PS - Saw Gaz M the other day, had a good chat re the good days 😀 👍 

I would actually pay for all the chemicals just to have a fucking stupid night out like we used to. 

World Gurning Champion trying to get Fenny released. 😂😁

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Personally think it's been a good balanced debate tonight, thoroughly enjoyed it 😃

I’m liking W1984 Evidently slightly insane but very funny to watch and a most welcome addition to the Side of the fence I often frequent 😆

Edited by Escobarp

Just now, Ani said:

I would actually pay for all the chemicals just to have a fucking stupid night out like we used to. 

I'll hold you to that pal, we all need a monster weekend session ASAP.

Classic that re trying to get Fenny released 😄 

Wasn't it the same match when lines were being done in the motor and we passed the team coach on the motorway ? Will never forget Jussi and Big Kev's faces 😄 🤣 😂 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Will take it all back re the memory mate, just had a flashback to the first dinner, and back in the Moathouse and you told me there was a half ounce of sniff in the motor 😀 

Fuck me mate, I could have touched you up Biden style that night/morning 😄 

I'll hold you to that pal, we all need a monster weekend session ASAP.

Classic that re trying to get Fenny released 😄 

Wasn't it the same match when lines were being done in the motor and we passed the team coach on the motorway ? Will never forget Jussi and Big Kev's faces 😄 🤣 😂 

Fenny was West Brom away. When Jimmy got clumped over the head. 
Think Jussi was Pompey midweek. When I got over to Bolton to get the coach and ended up driving. 0-0 at half time. Beat 4-0 and ended up on m25 somehow on way home. I got home about 3am. 
Did you ever pay your petrol money ? 2 Smileys in the back. 

Just now, Ani said:

Fenny was West Brom away. When Jimmy got clumped over the head. 
Think Jussi was Pompey midweek. When I got over to Bolton to get the coach and ended up driving. 0-0 at half time. Beat 4-0 and ended up on m25 somehow on way home. I got home about 3am. 
Did you ever pay your petrol money ? 2 Smileys in the back. 

That's the one, yes M25 and that burning vehicle on the hard shoulder.

The Smiley twins didn't pay, I did  😅

Seen Peter North today actually on the road, not sure he knew it was me driving by. 

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Absolutely mate, been a good blast tonight. 

Will get some ammo ready for tomorrow night and watch them take cover again 😉 

You mean you are going to search Twitter ?? 😂😂

Strange your Trumpophiles complain about Fox calling results early yet claim victory on here with no basis. 😎😁

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

That's the one, yes M25 and that burning vehicle on the hard shoulder.

The Smiley twins didn't pay, I did  😅

Seen Peter North today actually on the road, not sure he knew it was me driving by. 

Highlight was probably the Cork and Bottle in Southampton first time round. 
Couple of good WWAys nights in Bolton too. 
First sportsman dinner still has a 24 blackout for me. 

• Site Supporter

Absolutely mate, been a good blast tonight. 

Will get some ammo ready for tomorrow night and watch them take cover again 😉 

Is there a reason you didn't join the army miami? You do a physically demanding job, so I assume it wasn't a medical issue that prevented you from signing up? The fact you've had to resort to fighting this fantasy online war every night on a football forum is almost sad. Especially when your fluffer actually signed up and served his country for real. Shame.

Just now, Cheese said:

Is there a reason you didn't join the army miami? You do a physically demanding job, so I assume it wasn't a medical issue that prevented you from signing up? The fact you've had to resort to fighting this fantasy online war every night on a football forum is almost sad. Especially when your fluffer actually signed up and served his country for real. 

Fantasy ? That's your opinion, but you fight it every night too. Hope you win your real life battle, you might be a decent lad then. Shame

Funny thing is, a year ago I wouldn't have given a flying fuck about anything but this last year has tested my patience . I never cared about anyone's political affiliation until you started condemning me for mine.

I never cared what colour you were till you started blaming me for your problems. I never even cared if your beliefs were different to mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and I couldn't give a shit if you are gay until you force your issues on me. 

If all these wanker types can whinge, whine and moan at me then I think I have a right to give some back.

18 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Funny thing is, a year ago I wouldn't have given a flying fuck about anything but this last year has tested my patience . I never cared about anyone's political affiliation until you started condemning me for mine.

I never cared what colour you were till you started blaming me for your problems. I never even cared if your beliefs were different to mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and I couldn't give a shit if you are gay until you force your issues on me. 

If all these wanker types can whinge, whine and moan at me then I think I have a right to give some back.

Where have you copy/pasted that one from?

Edited by Jol_BWFC

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Fantasy ? That's your opinion, but you fight it every night too. Hope you win your real life battle, you might be a decent lad then. Shame

Well when you're on a football forum talking about gathering "ammo" overnight, so your enemies will be "taking cover" tomorrow, it does make you sound a bit like a military fantasist who's pretending to fight a war. You should've just signed up and experienced the real thing.

Edited by Cheese

19 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

So you're admitting to being racist?

Bit of a strange way to introduce yourself

14 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

https://ifunny.co/picture/personally-i-never-cared-if-you-were-gay-until-you-EXCo7e6v7

the full quote is here.