Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hang on, if they're so thick what does it say about the other lot- who's top mon said "non", and carried on- where are they now?

Protesting against it, or keeping quiet?

This constant slagging off of the electorate, whatever the nation, whatever the politics, by the other side, is damaging, defeatist and creates division.

The irony 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

No he allowed it to carry on late last year 

Did he manage to finish the part between Colorado and New Mexico?

(for the benefit of @wanderer1984 , New Mexico is a state in America, not a part of Mexico that’s had a lick of paint)

Edited by Spider

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

Did he manage to finish the part between Colorado and New Mexico?

(for the benefit of @wanderer1984 , New Mexico is a state in America, not a part of Mexico that’s had a lick of paint)

Thanks.

One for you.

SmartSelect_20240119_193817_Google.thumb.jpg.216ad01801b8f5c4af07848ffa5bf0b2.jpg

You put an ✖️ in the box you want to vote for.

Not a ✖️ in the box you don't want to happen.

Edited by wanderer1984

4 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Ah OK.

Old barrierSmartSelect_20240119_193144_SamsungInternet.jpg.8bb2ca5014378b7e0535d75a69ff5943.jpg

New wall.

SmartSelect_20240119_193227_Google.thumb.jpg.87a50b77000c96d7bffc44a342b62e11.jpg

Wouldn't make a difference.

Really? 😂😂 You think the barrier in your first photo is representative of the barrier between Mexico and the US? Fucking hell fire! 😂😂

I'm going with what the experts said at the time. I'm sure you know best though! 🙄

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-us-illegal-undocumented-immigrants-research-a8783721.html

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Really? 😂😂 You think the barrier in your first photo is representative of the barrier between Mexico and the US? Fucking hell fire! 😂😂

I'm going with what the experts said at the time. I'm sure you know best though! 🙄

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-border-wall-mexico-us-illegal-undocumented-immigrants-research-a8783721.html

Part of it yes. Because it is.

In your link it's says they'll use other means of entering. I guess we'll find out when he's elected again and gets the wall finished.

1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

Part of it yes. Because it is.

In your link it's says they'll use other means of entering. I guess we'll find out when he's elected again and gets the wall finished.

Yeah - so therefore it won't work! 🙄

Anyway - you're right. We'll see. I very much doubt he'll even get it finished to be honest.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Thanks.

One for you.

SmartSelect_20240119_193817_Google.thumb.jpg.216ad01801b8f5c4af07848ffa5bf0b2.jpg

You put an ✖️ in the box you want to vote for.

Not a ✖️ in the box you don't want to happen.

Could be worse, could still be defending a shit decision.

At least I’m honest.

Give it a whirl.

Or give us a benefit…..