Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In America

Zico

• Members
17 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Care to explain why? What would Trump have done to prevent Putin?

My premise is that the mad fucker in Moscow would have feared the response from an even madder fucker in Washington with bigger and more efficient guns.

Hopefully this is not too difficult for you to grasp.

• Members
17 hours ago, Spider said:

I can’t wait.

Love is all you need.

I am sensing a fellow Packer fan!

I can't wait. Firstly for the wailing and gnashing of teeth from fuckers I truly despise. The 'Not my President' gormless twats; the Hollywood illuminati; the New York lefties. It will be most enjoyable.

Secondly, the retribution for weaponising the judiciary. The Biden crime family; Pelosi and Schumer and all of their paid stooges. It should be truly delicious.

• Members
16 hours ago, kent_white said:

So the undercurrent is co-operation, alliance and globalism, and the indicators of discontent are nationalist, populist leaders? I'm not being an arse - I'm just trying to understand what you mean? 

Cooperation and alliance are not outside of the remit of what you label 'nationalist, populist' leaders. I would use a different 'ist'. Realists.

• Members
16 hours ago, gonzo said:

I think they may have had something to do with his last win :)

Di Santis dropped out now...

Its happening isnt it?!

A lot will depend on the state of the economy leading up to the election. People (especially in the US) use their hip pocket nerve to decide on who to vote for. I think you are right though. All of you detractors better start buckling yourselves in.

Hard to see doddery Joe effecting any sort of economic upturn. Seems that he has nailed his flag to the mast of the abortion issue seeing it as his only real hope of limiting the damage.

13 hours ago, Spider said:

There’s a lot of money to be made rebuilding cities that have been levelled

And the allies would be front of the queue for the contracts.

Unless Trump tells his old mucker Vlad to keep as much Ukraine as he wants….

My mate is already tendering for the work for the same firm that rebuilt Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.....

• Moderators
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

My premise is that the mad fucker in Moscow would have feared the response from an even madder fucker in Washington with bigger and more efficient guns.

Do you not remember what happened when Trump met Putin? 

He publicly took Putin's word over his own intelligence agency, his tongue couldn't have been further up his arse, he's in awe of him

Putin knows he's got nothing to fear where Trump is concerned

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Spider said:

I’m simply trusting your opinion on the matter.

You seem to be very certain of Trump’s ability to bring peace to the world.

Its what we all need. 

Turns out its Farages opinion 

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-says-vladimir-putin-would-not-have-invaded-ukraine-if-donald-trump-was-us-president-13049177

"The world is now a much more dangerous place than it was before," Nigel Farage tells Sky News in Iowa. 

As is boltys 

"Nigel Farage has claimed Vladimir Putin would not have launched a full-scale invasion into Ukraine in February 2022 if Donald Trump had been US president"

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Zico said:

https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage-says-vladimir-putin-would-not-have-invaded-ukraine-if-donald-trump-was-us-president-13049177

"The world is now a much more dangerous place than it was before," Nigel Farage tells Sky News in Iowa. 

As is boltys 

"Nigel Farage has claimed Vladimir Putin would not have launched a full-scale invasion into Ukraine in February 2022 if Donald Trump had been US president"

I’ve ordered my MAGA baseball cap and bib

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Great🙈

• Members
2 hours ago, Zico said:

As is boltys 

You're one of the moderators. You probably have the tools to do a quick search and find that I made this comment ages ago (without mentioning Sir Nigel). Not long after Putin invaded if my memory serves.

Easier to do a Jol the Troll and hint at plagiarism? Surely not.

• Members
2 hours ago, Zico said:

He publicly took Putin's word over his own intelligence agency, his tongue couldn't have been further up his arse, he's in awe of him

We disagree then.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Zico said:

Trump will cosy up to anyone as long as they write him nice letters 😂

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You're one of the moderators. You probably have the tools to do a quick search and find that I made this comment ages ago (without mentioning Sir Nigel). Not long after Putin invaded if my memory serves.

great minds it would seem

• Moderators
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

We disagree then.

when he persuades Putin to make U turn by putting pressure on him to do so, and then restores the world to the peace/safety levels of his last tenure, I will tell you were probably right all along

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

within 24 hours remember

Give him 48

He will probably sort out the jews and the muzzies on day 1

Edited by Spider

40 minutes ago, Spider said:

Give him 48

He will probably sort out the jews and the muzzies on day 1

Indeed, he could build a big wall, a big beautiful wall between Gaza and Israel, and make Iran pay for it. 

6 hours ago, Zico said:

Trump shat himself in Helsinki. 

Then bullshitted about misspeaking. 

Bit like bullshitting about mistyping. 

Birds of a feather and all that. 

49 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

If this idiot gets back in I will lose any hope for the world

Ignore the rapes, assaults, lies, attempted coups etc.  It's all good because he upsets the Hollywood illuminati apparently