Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Year Without Shit Tickets...

Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You probably go upstairs for a piss when there's a perfectly good stainless steel 'urinal' in every kitchen.

Stuck up snob with nose in the air.

I will frequently have a piss out the back into the drain, especially on a clear, starry night. Outside wee wees are splendid.

But squashing your dung through the bath plug with your toe is the kind of caper you’d expect from the fully deranged or Tories showering with rent boys.

Its all wrong.

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Piss is sterile so no need to remove the pots.

Dishwashers are for lazy telly-addicted slobs.

Dishwashers are far more environmentally friendly than doing them in the sink.

I take it you do the dishes then go outside and destroy a few habitats of endangered newts whilst you’re at it?

Edited by Spider

Sorry but I can’t see a case for not removing 99% of the chod before having a shower. 

Next you’ll be saying what’s the point of shitting in the toilet - might as well just lay the cable in the cubicle. 

On 24/04/2021 at 06:01, fatty said:

Sorry but I can’t see a case for not removing 99% of the chod before having a shower. 

Next you’ll be saying what’s the point of shitting in the toilet - might as well just lay the cable in the cubicle. 

So shitting in the bath is OK provided you're getting out, but shitting in the shower some sort of line has been crossed?

Anyhow back to topic, £14.97 was spent last Friday which should see me right for at least a year.

You lot will be scratting around for bogroll if it goes tits up again and I'll be sat on my ivory throne laughing at you.

On 23/04/2021 at 15:54, Spider said:

I will frequently have a piss out the back into the drain, especially on a clear, starry night. Outside wee wees are splendid.

But squashing your dung through the bath plug with your toe is the kind of caper you’d expect from the fully deranged or Tories showering with rent boys.

Its all wrong.

yet at least 50% of the population do it (based on my recent survey)

Hang on, people shitting in the shower? I'm not having that.

Festivals and piss related problems - once had to bardge through a download crowd. 6 pints no problem. One more and every fucking 10 minutes I needed a piss.

The worst is being on the tube though, you'd had a few pints and a piss before you leave and head to the underground, halfway through the journey you are bursting - even if you get off early you are still underground, nowhere near a toliet. Giving me the sweats even thinking about it.

6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Hang on, people shitting in the shower? I'm not having that.

Festivals and piss related problems - once had to bardge through a download crowd. 6 pints no problem. One more and every fucking 10 minutes I needed a piss.

The worst is being on the tube though, you'd had a few pints and a piss before you leave and head to the underground, halfway through the journey you are bursting - even if you get off early you are still underground, nowhere near a toliet. Giving me the sweats even thinking about it.

True story, after we beat QPR away a few season ago, one of my mates ended up actually pissing himself on the tube, because of this. We did offer him a bottle to piss in, but as it was quite packed, he didn't want to get done for exposing himself, so he just stood there and pissed his pants. Oh how we laughed.

• Site Supporter

My prostrate has started to hit middle age.

The post-piss dribbles are increasingly unpredictable. Sometimes the stream stops and nary a drop afterwards. But sometimes I’ll stop, put me chap away and several strides away from the bathroom notice a few spots of uninvited warmth around the tip.

White/cream pants are officially no longer an option.