Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel


wanderer1984

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's an easy accusation and way out.

The very essence of why folk are increasingly frustrated and pissed off with it all.

No common sense; no shades of grey- you're for us or against. A self perpetuating ideology, which has now grasped western acceptance and humanity, and turned it against itself.

Shit is about to hit the fan.

d7de141f66c53e51cfaeb93e8b870578.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

And Paul Scully now reckons that parts of Birmingham and London are no go areas

Included parts of Tower Hamlets where my other white half works

She's never had any issues

Dunno mate, Columbia Road Flower Market is a hive of Ray Guns fighting me for some Petunia's.

That dingbat probably doesn't even realise that the Battle of Cable Street was when the East End joined together and forced bigotry out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Dunno mate, Columbia Road Flower Market is a hive of Ray Guns fighting me for some Petunia's.

That dingbat probably doesn't even realise that the Battle of Cable Street was when the East End joined together and forced bigotry out.

Odd how an MP from an affluent area of SW London knows all about no go areas that don't affect him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s quite clear that his comments were Islamophobic/racist/ offensive whatever you want to call it. 

 He clearly said “Khan’s mates” when referring to the extremists. Even a 5 year old knows what he meant and it had nothing to do with criticising Islam, which he’d be welcome to do and wouldn’t be Islamophobic.

It’s the usual ‘you’re a Muslim so it’s your fault and they’re your problem’. No different to the muppets that call Khan a terrorist sympathiser. 

 You can’t go around highlighting the rises in antisemitism we’ve seen and then not condone Anderson on this.

 He’s a cock, simple as. He could call Khan a P*ki and TMJ would probably still attempt to defend him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 27/02/2024 at 07:38, wanderer1984 said:

What's islamophobic?

Is it also a race?

These apologists are worse than the fucking offenders in my view. Offers them support and succour to go to further extremes.

Silly cunts on top of a skyscraper waving at an alien spaceship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
On 26/02/2024 at 19:30, London Wanderer said:

You fckn drama queen 😂

 I’m sure you’ve said this a few times over the past few years. 
 

When precisely will the shit hit the fan?

Open your eyes.

It already is.

A terrorist plot stopped in the north east just a few days ago, but little spoken of it other than a right wing plot.

On top of numeroous attacks in London- or don't they count?

MEN arena- doesn't that count?

I'm sure the families of those lost will be reassured that everything is fine.

 

As for a big "kick off" who knows, but as long as sympathisers and soft cunts like you are around, ignoring the fucking obvious then that day nears.

Perhaps come down next time they have a march here, and get abused by them- you'll fucking love it.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Open your eyes.

It already is.

A terrorist plot stopped in the north east just a few days ago, but little spoken of it other than a right wing plot.

On top of numeroous attacks in London- or don't they count?

MEN arena- doesn't that count?

I'm sure the families of those lost will be reassured that everything is fine.

 

As for a big "kick off" who knows, but as long as sympathisers and soft cunts like you are around, ignoring the fucking obvious then that day nears.

Perhaps come down next time they have a march here, and get abused by them- you'll fucking love it.

So, all Muslims- everyone of them - is going to blow us up? And the only way to stop it is be an angry late middle age bloke shouting at clouds (or on a football forum)

Sorry, but this sounds like a rant by a loonbag, and we know you're not that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As for a big "kick off" who knows, but as long as sympathisers and soft cunts like you are around, ignoring the fucking obvious then that day nears.

Seeing as you're much tougher and more aware than the rest of us, what are you doing to prevent this inevitable threat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has to be up there as one of the daftest rants I’ve ever read on here that.

So disagreeing with Anderson that Khan is mates with Islamists, wHo ArE RuNnInG LoNdOn, now makes you a soft cunt…. 

Also means you don’t care about any of the terrorist attacks we’ve had…

Fck me

Put the Round Up down lad. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Open your eyes.

It already is.

A terrorist plot stopped in the north east just a few days ago, but little spoken of it other than a right wing plot.

On top of numeroous attacks in London- or don't they count?

MEN arena- doesn't that count?

I'm sure the families of those lost will be reassured that everything is fine.

 

As for a big "kick off" who knows, but as long as sympathisers and soft cunts like you are around, ignoring the fucking obvious then that day nears.

Perhaps come down next time they have a march here, and get abused by them- you'll fucking love it.

The Batley schoolteacher still living in hiding, much to the ambivalence of the majority of the media, MPs and other authorities

The homophobic intimidation of Anderton Park primary school in Birmingham, including a death threat sent to the headmaster, which opted to withdraw it's LGBT teaching programme as a result

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Has to be up there as one of the daftest rants I’ve ever read on here that.

So disagreeing with Anderson that Khan is mates with Islamists, wHo ArE RuNnInG LoNdOn, now makes you a soft cunt…. 

Also means you don’t care about any of the terrorist attacks we’ve had…

Fck me

Put the Round Up down lad. 

 

Islamists are running London 😁

Civil War 😁

A "big kick off" 😁

 

There are some fucking loons about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

Seeing as you're much tougher and more aware than the rest of us, what are you doing to prevent this inevitable threat?

Probably fuck all, because he knows he's being over dramatic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Probably fuck all, because he knows he's being over dramatic

Only a 'soft cunt' who ignores 'the fucking obvious' would do fuck all. He must be doing something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.