Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Can any fellow Wanderers fans please help me with my survey?

Lostock Whites

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if it will help the survey or hinder it but esports is playing computer game football professionally. Some clubs sponsor their best 'players' to play in global tournaments.

Before you dismiss it... Some 15 year old kid won £1m or some shit recently. :lol:

Different world. 

2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Esports, never heard of them, threw some 3s in there because of it, but I hope if your a Wanderer I’ve helped pal 🙂 

Thank you! Very grateful for the responses. Im personally intrigued at clubs like Stevenage who for example have had success in esports and has helped the club from a marketing perspective. Im interested to see that if Stevenage can do it, then shouldn't Bolton, or other teams outside or the Premier League etc Esports is creating a good debate within football at the minute. And personally I believe its got a big future.

• Members
8 hours ago, stevieb said:

Dunno if it will help the survey or hinder it but esports is playing computer game football professionally. Some clubs sponsor their best 'players' to play in global tournaments.

Before you dismiss it... Some 15 year old kid won £1m or some shit recently. :lol:

Different world. 

Few years ago i was eating in Rosso in Manchester they had a esports qualifying tournament on one side of the restaurant. Rio Ferdinand was playing some loud mouth yank

Few weeks later I saw the same lad on Arsenal TV

Fast forward two years and this cunt is headlining a boxing night and has a number one single out.

Started from his bedroom.

Oh and Rio if you’re reading Rosso is shit you floppy lipped cunt

Edited by Rudy

5 hours ago, Rudy said:

Few years ago i was eating in Rosso in Manchester they had a esports qualifying tournament on one side of the restaurant. Rio Ferdinand was playing some loud mouth yank

Few weeks later I saw the same lad on Arsenal TV

Fast forward two years and this cunt is headlining a boxing night and has a number one single out.

Started from his bedroom.

Oh and Rio if you’re reading Rosso is shit you floppy lipped cunt

I take it you 'went for a piss' and smashed all the bogs and sinks up, booted the water pipes off above the stop valves, kicked the handryers off the wall, then urinated and defecated all over the floor.

Then set fire to the toilet roll dispensers?

And smashed the mirrors.

Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

I take it you 'went for a piss' and smashed all the bogs and sinks up, booted the water pipes off above the stop valves, kicked the handryers off the wall, then urinated and defecated all over the floor.

And smashed the mirrors.

Nope, he asked Rio for his autograph and a selfie I reckon

• Members
3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And smashed the mirrors.

Standard 

@Sweep

I used to go to Hanbury's on Daubhill, I'd pass Rudy's house on the way.

That 'magical night in Barcelona' my Walkden műnchen neighbour (from Walkden, now in G/L) was shouting and cheering and knocking me sick so I went for a walk to Hanburys for some Franco's garlic bread and some Five Flags ale...

I walked past Rudy's gaff just as the 'baby faced cuntchops' scored...

Rudy was jumping round the living room punching the air shouting "Get in!"

His dad was sat on the couch with folded arms looking at Rudy as if he had been caught exposing himself to kids - if looks could kill, he'd be dead.