Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Villa Job

Guest bwfcdan

Shocking that Hughes should see out his contract and leave, fucking scandalous.

Especially after the show of faith Fulham had in him in offering a one year with an option for another.

I wonder what would have happened if it all went wrong and they went down last season?? I guess they would have renewed with a 3 year extensions

Whelen is a complete and utter cunt. He always manages to kid gullable people into liking him too. I wouldnt piss on that twat if he was on fire.

Quite right.

Wiggin- a turd that won't flush as someone on here eloquently put it and its cuddly Dave who keeps them afloat.

Shocking that Hughes should see out his contract and leave, fucking scandalous.

So, he didn't leave, just saw out his contract, like a Bosman

Mcleish quits Birmingham, off to Villa then?

My Villa mates are going mental! Not only was he the manager of the Blues, but he is also "fucking shit and negative, and got she scum relegated".

Theres got to be something wrong behind the scenes if he's the best they could get.

If I was a betting man I would lay the fuck out of McLeish, there is no way the Villa board would appoint him surely? :nea:

It was only 2 weeks ago that McCleish was saying that he really wanted to stay at Brum. There have been rumours all over Birmingham for the last 2 days about it.

No smoke without fire IMO, and I for one would love to see him go there.

Hughes was out of contract so it wasn't a resignation as such, he just walked away.

But McLeish resigning is abit odd, can't see Birmingham being too happy if he goes to Villa, they'll be missing out on a compensation package.

McCleish was interviewed on the radio just after the season ended. Sounded very pissed off and said he was going away to think about his future. Anyone who'd heard that interview wouldn't be surprised at his resignation.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.