Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whitney Or Diana

Smiffs

Dinnertime discussion....if you could, which famous celebrity who you would have loved to shag when alive, would you still shag if someone dug them up?

Whitney is up there but we reckon Diana is in a much better condition and would have less limbs falling off in the process.

that's why I'm having my angel cremated. In the words of one of my mates on telling him a jack Russell had tried slagging her "well, she is a very attractive dog"

Who is to say that the people who work at a pet crematorium don't give the deceased critters a last good vigorous bumming before torching them? - you would hope they don't, but there are some weird folk out there

Who is to say that the people who work at a pet crematorium don't give the deceased critters a last good vigorous bumming before torching them? - you would hope they don't, but there are some weird folk out there

I'm going to need a tablet to help me sleep tonight now, you cunt

• Site Supporter

I presume you'd get on the slab in the morgue with them. Having candles and stuff is just plain old creepy

No

Smiffs says they need to be dug up first.

Why take them back to the morgue

Diana was dead posh, so deserves the best before I thumb myself up her putrified bumhole.

Whoooaaa!!

There's no rules and regs to the criteria - its Friday Afternoon Fuckit - anything goes.

In fact, I'm going to google rabbit fucking a pig. The teachers are clogging up Bents and I've paid the Corporation Tax this week which should keep a large chunk of Scotland in buckfast for the next 12 months, so why fucking not.

It's the old dilemma innit...you wake to find you're being noshed off but when you pull the covers back you see it's Reg Holdsworth. But CRISIS! You're on the vinegars! To spaff or not to spaff??!!

These are the kind of deep philosophical discussions which kept the Moonraker rammed every Saturday morning between about 1998 and 2005.

It's the old dilemma innit...you wake to find you're being noshed off but when you pull the covers back you see it's Reg Holdsworth. But CRISIS! You're on the vinegars! To spaff or not to spaff??!!

These are the kind of deep philosophical discussions which kept the Moonraker rammed every Saturday morning between about 1998 and 2005.

I bet Reg gives a reet sloppy blowjob