Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Millwall 0

frank_spencer

Fuck em. These posts only show it's bloody pointless getting worked up about how we up our attendances.

I think it's proved some lapsed fans are well and truly lapsed, beyond redemption...

Drawn a blank trying to entice a couple myself, had to think better of trying to tempt one or two because it'd solely be an excuse for a (extremely large, shit-your-pants) piss-up, and actually watching the match would be accidental if accomplished at all - I know there's nowt wrong with that, normally, but these aren't normal times for me (I'm on 'probation', suspected release date - late 2016 :( )

I'm going to have a bash with luring a few who've dabbled once or twice and one who's never been before...

Will no doubt be back when we are doing well , he won't be getting a lift over from me though.

I'm same I know I shouldn't but I think it's a judge of people's character when we're in a bad spell and they disappear, it then colours my opinion of someone from then on. No wonder I've no mates left,???? drop BWFC and its a cardinal sin for me.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I'm same I know I shouldn't but I think it's a judge of people's character when we're in a bad spell and they disappear, it then colours my opinion of someone from then on. No wonder I've no mates left,???? drop BWFC and its a cardinal sin for me.

I'll have them client reference numbers off u if u don't mind. I'll fix my Mum and dad up with a couple of tickets for Saturday.

I'll have them client reference numbers off u if u don't mind. I'll fix my Mum and dad up with a couple of tickets for Saturday.

Don't you like them? What did they do to you?

shut down now the bowling green mate. It's a furniture Shop and tea room these days. I live a bit further up the road, my locals the park.

Bloody hell I went in there once with him when we were working at Blackburn ICI.

Some good pubs in Darwen. Proper old School.