Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whats for breakfast then

crawshawbooth

Dripping butties made with slices of the national loaf.

Refreshed the same pot of loose tea from Saturday with fresh boiling water.

Tripe for tea.

Gojira Berries? Smoked salmon? Eggs Benedict? Fortnum and Mason?

Did you eat your ponce fayre on a table in front of your big window so all the neighbours could see?

Some folk should have their 'Northerner' status rescinded, they really should.

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Dripping butties made with slices of the national loaf.

Refreshed the same pot of loose tea from Saturday with fresh boiling water.

Tripe for tea.

Gojira Berries? Smoked salmon? Eggs Benedict? Fortnum and Mason?

Did you eat your ponce fayre on a table in front of your big window so all the neighbours could see?

Some folk should have their 'Northerner' status rescinded, they really should.

I had poached eggs and avocado for lunch.

I poached them in boiling Evian because only Covid-riddled proles use tap water, which is full of germs and depressants.

The avocado was picked and packed by a dollar-a-day teenage Mexican farmhand who is destined to end up dead in the Rio Grande having condoms full of cocaine pulled out of his lifeless anus by corrupt DEA officials.

It makes them taste better when there’s a backstory.

28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Talking of which, our tap water around here is fucking dreadful. So much so, I've recently had a water softener and filter fitted. It's made a world of difference. No more bottled water in the Sweep household

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Taking of which, our tap water around here is fucking dreadful. So much so, I've recently had a water softener and filter fitted. It's made a world of difference. No more bottled water in the Sweep household

Where is yours from?

Aquifer, reservoir?

Was once told ours up here is quite high in aluminium, which is linked to dementia etc. Dont know if its true, and can't remember who said it...

1 hour ago, Spider said:

I had poached eggs and avocado for lunch.

I poached them in boiling Evian because only Covid-riddled proles use tap water, which is full of germs and depressants.

The avocado was picked and packed by a dollar-a-day teenage Mexican farmhand who is destined to end up dead in the Rio Grande having condoms full of cocaine pulled out of his lifeless anus by corrupt DEA officials.

It makes them taste better when there’s a backstory.

😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Where is yours from?

Aquifer, reservoir?

Was once told ours up here is quite high in aluminium, which is linked to dementia etc. Dont know if its true, and can't remember who said it...

May have been previously but it is stripped out by modern treatment plants. They have to as dose high levels of aluminium sulphate as coagulant at front end.  It is what got accidentally put into distribution at Camelford in Cornwall .

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Where is yours from?

Aquifer, reservoir?

Don't know where it comes from, I've just googled and it says this....

Public services. The water supplied by Anglian Water for the Biggleswade Public Water Supply Zone (MW36) is chloraminated and classed as hard. The supply comes from surface river and reservoirs and from groundwater boreholes.

7 minutes ago, green genie said:

May have been previously but it is stripped out by modern treatment plants. They have to as dose high levels of aluminium sulphate as coagulant at front end.  It is what got accidentally put into distribution at Camelford in Cornwall .

didnt people die with that?

4 hours ago, Good Knee said:

I share your birthday mate 64 can't believe how that happened. Sausage and egg, followed by an MRI scan at Bolton hospital, thats living alreet. 

Happy birthday bud. Hope the scan went ok. You, me, neil diamond, vic reeves, jools holland, bamber gascoin and the always lovely natasha kinski should all be feeling a little merry and a wee bit older today........

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, green genie said:

Aye, thought it was used as a coagulant.