Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SNP - What fun!

Zulu

49 minutes ago, Spider said:

The Sturgeons seem to be living rent free in a few heads.

Not Scottish ones either. Which is strange.

Was going to say there's a certain type who gets some sort of childish glee with this sort if news. I no fan of the SNP, but it's really strange behaviour.

9 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Was going to say there's a certain type who gets some sort of childish glee with this sort if news. I no fan of the SNP, but it's really strange behaviour.

Does that mean that you and Spider will now refrain from commenting on Biden and Trump? Seeing as neither of you are Yanks. I would hate to think that either the orange one or the senile one are living rent free in your heads. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Does that mean that you and Spider will now refrain from commenting on Biden and Trump? Seeing as neither of you are Yanks. I would hate to think that either the orange one or the senile one are living rent free in your heads. 

Quite pathetic isn't it.

Usual hypocritical, holier than thou bullshit.

Concept of a discussion forum is lost at times.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quite pathetic isn't it.

Yes. Bless them. 
NIC thinks he’s clever and, to be fair, he is. Struggles a bit with handling that in a debate however. 
Spider thinks he’s clever when, in fact, he’s as thick as a whale’s foreskin. He ends up spending his time floundering in NIC’s wake, whilst blowing smoke up his arse. 
We’re all Bolton Wanderers supporters though, so we tolerate each other. 

I think. 😊

Edited by Zulu

56 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Yes. Bless them. 
NIC thinks he’s clever and, to be fair, he is. Struggles a bit with handling that in a debate however. 
Spider thinks he’s clever when, in fact, he’s as thick as a whale’s foreskin. He ends up spending his time floundering in NIC’s wake, whilst blowing smoke up his arse. 

I think. 😊

Do you wank over yourself in the mirror mate? 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Zulu said:

Yes. Bless them. 

I think. 😊

Rent

Free

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Quite pathetic isn't it.

I won’t take you on. There’s not a subject you aren’t prepared to pop on here and lend us your “expertise” on.

You snipe at me more than most for some reason.

As you say, it’s just a forum for a bit of to and fro at times.

Pull your knickers up and make us all a cup of tea you sensitive old fairy.

4 hours ago, Zulu said:

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge.

5 hours ago, Zulu said:

IMG_8767.jpeg.a7e107667401bca2b962f2ea9e8b13ed.jpeg

• Members
6 hours ago, Zulu said:

No. I wank over an image of you. Sugar cheeks. 🥰

I never had you down as a fan of matted dreadlocks, cargo pants, Arab scarves and George fashion brand mate. Allied with the perfume of cyanoacrylate adhesive of course.

Still, live and let live - whatever floats your boat. That's what I say ;)

55 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I never had you down as a fan of matted dreadlocks, cargo pants, Arab scarves and George fashion brand mate. Allied with the perfume of cyanoacrylate adhesive of course.

He’s really cute. 😊 

9 hours ago, Zulu said:

Yes. Bless them. 

I think. 😊

I'm not sure I'm the one struggling here despite what the Toc-H mates say.

I wasn't not critiquing Sturgeon, I was saying it's a bit odd how giddy you get at the thought of her and her blokes behind bars.

If Trump is criminally convicted fine, as Sturgeon, if impropriety is found but this seam of blokes who jump up and down like two year olds as though this validates a certain political position is a bit strange but it appears not uncommon.

And as I say if RW and Bolty are applauding from the sidelines that alone should probably be enough to give you pause for thought.

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

😁

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

And as I say if RW and Bolty are applauding from the sidelines that alone should probably be enough to give you pause for thought.

Pretty much.

You know you’re talking shite when you’ve got those boys all excited. 

6 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I'm not sure I'm the one struggling here despite what the Toc-H mates say.

I wasn't not critiquing Sturgeon, I was saying it's a bit odd how giddy you get at the thought of her and her blokes behind bars.

If Trump is criminally convicted fine, as Sturgeon, if impropriety is found but this seam of blokes who jump up and down like two year olds as though this validates a certain political position is a bit strange but it appears not uncommon.

But he was right cocker. Maybe at times you should have a little pause yourself and take the L.