Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Young Farmers AGM

gonzo

Just realised its the young farmers AGM in Blackpool this weekend. Noticed this by the clubs and pubs in town removing all their fixtures and fittings into big lorries and off to storage till next Tuesday.

Lampshades to toilet seats, not a thing left. Just shells off boozers full of plastic pots. Some windows already boarded up. Its like are expecting that big ball game they have the midlands.

Spent all morning being pissed off the bunch of middle class cunts with no respect for anyone or anything are being allowed once again to reek havoc in the town.....

Thats untill I read the fixture list....

Christmas Wet Bandits GIF by Home Alone

Dunno about farmers but my youngest daughter went to university and had her eyes opened to the lack of respect shown by the young of the more privileged people out there.

She was sharing some digs with a couple of girls that were ok and a couple of lads from Suffolk who were equally nice enough lads but had the attitude that they could do, say, damage, waste, and behave how the F*** they wanted coz at the end of the day daddy will sort it or pay for it.

Think she still keeps in touch with them and neither have jobs but they're always on holiday or at Ascot or whatever.

3 hours ago, gonzo said:

Just realised its the young farmers AGM in Blackpool this weekend. Noticed this by the clubs and pubs in town removing all their fixtures and fittings into big lorries and off to storage till next Tuesday.

Lampshades to toilet seats, not a thing left. Just shells off boozers full of plastic pots. Some windows already boarded up. Its like are expecting that big ball game they have the midlands.

Spent all morning being pissed off the bunch of middle class cunts with no respect for anyone or anything are being allowed once again to reek havoc in the town.....

Thats untill I read the fixture list....

Christmas Wet Bandits GIF by Home Alone

Muckers v Muckspreaders with Millwall thrown in for good measure?

Sounds belting.

5 hours ago, Whitestar said:

Dunno about farmers but my youngest daughter went to university and had her eyes opened to the lack of respect shown by the young of the more privileged people out there.

She was sharing some digs with a couple of girls that were ok and a couple of lads from Suffolk who were equally nice enough lads but had the attitude that they could do, say, damage, waste, and behave how the F*** they wanted coz at the end of the day daddy will sort it or pay for it.

Think she still keeps in touch with them and neither have jobs but they're always on holiday or at Ascot or whatever.

We took.a couple.of.my middle.daughter's friends to London last week for her birthday. My partner was shocked by one of the girl's behaviour just chucking food on the floor at a market expecting someone else to.pick it up. She got a North East bollocking off my.mrs!

The young will be young but an all.girls.grammer that a lot of rich parents are using not to have to pay private school fees does breed a certain arrogance - like every thought they had was the most important thing every said.

30 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

We took.a couple.of.my middle.daughter's friends to London last week for her birthday. My partner was shocked by one of the girl's behaviour just chucking food on the floor at a market expecting someone else to.pick it up. She got a North East bollocking off my.mrs!

The young will be young but an all.girls.grammer that a lot of rich parents are using not to have to pay private school fees does breed a certain arrogance - like every thought they had was the most important thing every said.

Yep.

Makes the lyrics to Eaton Rifles very apt!.

Was at a 3-day company meeting in the Midlands recently. At short notice we had to shift it from Tues-Thurs to Wed-Fri

Unfortunately someone in the office hadn't returned the signed contract quick enough so we had to move dates to accommodate a Young Farmers meeting

At the meeting on the first day the staff kept interrupting saying that we had to be out of the meeting room at a very specific time and then stood at the back at that time loudly tutting and telling us to finish up as they needed to set the room up for some other guests when we were actually finishing up and getting out of the room

Went to the bar, ordered a round, and "Tarquin" loudly shouts to the barman that it would be best if he could sort his round out before he finished mine off midway through sorting my drinks out

Staff couldn't kiss their arses enough

Set of cunts

• Site Supporter
On 28/04/2023 at 21:02, Spider said:

They’re not farmers

theyre The offspring of landowners who wouldn’t know one end of a sheep from another

Signing a purchase order for a dozen Klaas combine harvesters isn’t farming

Quite.

An arm up an animal easing a birth at stupid o'clock or mucking out pigs in the depths of winter- not idyllic stuff.