Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

17 years and innocent

Spider

• Site Supporter

Just watching this Malkinson bloke's speech.

Been freed today after 17 years for a rape he didn't commit (DNA Evidence has proven him innocent).

He's fuming. Fucking furious. GMP are getting a proper battering off him.

Deserves a handsome amount of compo.

I still think they should have made him crawl out through the sewers, just to give it the full Shawshank feel.

15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

And some absolute muppets want a reintroduction of the Death Penalty. 🙃

Weird you mention that, I was reading this today, horrific. Not sure if it’s been posted about on here? Anyway I’d happily press the button. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/chad-doerman-killed-3-young-sons-daughter-fled-home-ohio-authorities-say/

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not sure what you mean by that? but I can’t see many folk not wanting to see the back of this bastard. 

You seem to be seeking a lot of attention recently. Hope everything is ok.

Just now, Cheese said:

You seem to be seeking a lot of attention recently. Hope everything is ok.

Really? So you post about the death sentence to which I’ve replied about a bloke who may possibly be getting the death sentence. There’s quite a big link there. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Really? So you post about the death sentence to which I’ve replied about a bloke who may possibly be getting the death sentence. There’s quite a big link there. 

Didn't realise we lived in Ohio, USA.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Aghhh right. Sorry I thought we were talking about death sentences not where you lived .

The thread is about a bloke from Grimsby who was wrongly jailed for 17 years. In other times in this country, he might've been executed. But you think some sick cunt from Ohio is a relevant "whatabout...". I can only assume you're responding to a dog whistle about utter morons who would like to reintroduce the Death Penalty in the UK?

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

The thread is about a bloke from Grimsby who was wrongly jailed for 17 years. In other times in this country, he might've been executed. But you think some sick cunt from Ohio is a relevant "whatabout...". I can only assume you're responding to a dog whistle about utter morons who would like to reintroduce the Death Penalty in the UK?

Well I highly doubt the death penalty would be introduced for rape. The point I’ve made is the bloke in America is likely to get the death penalty, and rightly so. I wouldn’t hesitate to push the button. I hope that’s not to difficult for you to grasp? 

• Site Supporter

Then, I’d do an almighty Freedom Shit in the Bobby’s helmet, squeeze it back on the coppers head really tight, until all the shit squidged out of the sides and glooped slowly down his face and all over his uniform.

Probably wipe my bottom on the edge of his body armour. Really scoop the remnants off my arse.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Well I highly doubt the death penalty would be introduced for rape. The point I’ve made is the bloke in America is likely to get the death penalty, and rightly so. I wouldn’t hesitate to push the button. I hope that’s not to difficult for you to grasp? 

Not difficult at all. You do know that people have been falsely convicted then executed in this country, don't you?

Just now, Cheese said:

Not difficult at all. You do know that people have been falsely convicted then executed in this country, don't you?

Yes. I’m on about the guy in America who’s quite blatantly guilty though. You seem to be getting all of a do here over nothing. Are you ok? 

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes. I’m on about the guy in America who’s quite blatantly guilty though. You seem to be getting all of a do here over nothing. Are you ok? 

All the people wrongly executed in the UK were considered "blatantly guilty" too at the time. Otherwise they wouldn't have been executed.

I'm good thanks. 👍

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

All the people wrongly executed in the UK were considered "blatantly guilty" too at the time. Otherwise they wouldn't have been executed.

I'm good thanks. 👍

I’m sure the amount of DNA, written notes and video evidence were overwhelming in the 50s 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m sure the amount of DNA, written notes and video evidence were overwhelming in the 50s 

Miscarriages of justice ended in the 50's? The subject of this thread, Andrew Malkinson, was jailed for 17 years in 2003. 🤦‍♂️