Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

It really gets on my tits

Guest The Special One

also annoying the way they keep saying 'joey barton's brother..'

yes joey barton might be a bit of a nutter on the pitch, but I don't think he had anything to do with the murder.

I'm not responsible for what my sister does, nor is she responsible for me! (thank God!)

3 asians kicked a white lad to death recently, it managed a small column in the paper I read it in.

They also killed a black lad in Brum when it went off, but that wasn't worthy of more media coverage.

So white lads kill a black lad and it's everywhere, Mr Patel & chums commit the same crime and it's swept under the carpet :-k

We're just clever apes, murder just seems to be a part of that.

PB

Now back to pi**ing around :D

3 asians kicked a white lad to death recently, it managed a small column in the paper I read it in.

They also killed a black lad in Brum when it went off, but that wasn't worthy of more media coverage.

So white lads kill a black lad and it's everywhere, Mr Patel & chums commit the same crime and it's swept under the carpet :-k  

We're just clever apes, murder just seems to be a part of that.

PB

Now back to pi**ing around :D

that case was deemed non rascist because they attacked some aisians the same day. if barton and his cousin had stabbed a white guy as well would the same have been applied ?

the worst case for the right on brigade in recent years was damiolla whatever he was called case.

little balck kid got killed and it was the 'next stephen lawrence', then it came out that he had been killed by another black kid, but it was a case of african v west indies so it was because of race but because black on black all went quiet.

also annoying the way they keep saying 'joey barton's brother..'

yes joey barton might be a bit of a nutter on the pitch, but I don't think he had anything to do with the murder.

I'm not responsible for what my sister does, nor is she responsible for me! (thank God!)

Ive heard your sisters a little Angel and your a complete nutterbob

You Superbok swilling Fountain foamer :D

why has this michael barton case been overhyped about being a racial killing??

What about the ones the other way round eh??

http://www.drypool.net/cgi-bin/system.pl?i...cmd=view&page=2

nice one jay, i agree. it pisses me off quite a bit that.

it isnt very often when a white man is attacked that it is deemed a racist attack.

sometimes i get the impression that the "race card" is being played to perhaps cover up other motives / reasons.

without condoning it, and only using it as an example, perhaps a black taxi driver gets a smack in the mouth for trying to overcharge someone who is drunk, and, then complains it is racist.

Dont you realise that by playing the race card more papers are sold,more air time is covered and the average joe is made to look like a racist,but none of this can either condone or explain why a fookin chav off some scuummy liverpool estate thinks its clever to stick an ice pick/hammer into an innocent mans head.....dont bother throwing away the key just cut his f***ing head off

What happened to that lad is not right and them 2 got what they deserved.

The press don't help though and make a huge issue out of the colour thing.

How many people get murdered in this country every year and how many make the National news????

Just asking like!

ST

Not Racist, but the asianstan cricket team do bend the rules :D

The press don't help though and make a huge issue out of the colour thing.  

So they should, because basically it's a total f??ckin outrage that in Britain in 2005 someone can be killed for being whatever colour. They do, however, need to stop being terrified of rocking the boat and report every racist killing as just that. It's taken the press and assorted politicians and others a long time to work out that not only white people can be racist and we don't need to lower ourselves to the level of the likes of the National Front to work that out for ourselves.

I call people who come from asianstan, or their parents/grandparents did, asians. Does that make me racist?

If so - then they all are as well. I had a mate from school translate some of their language and it's not so PC either.

That's what you get when you go to a asian school, I suppose.

PB

Smithills School massive

I call people who come from asianstan, or their parents/grandparents did, asians.  Does that make me racist?

"asian" is, legally, an abrreviation of asianstani, however i personally would never use such terminology. I have no idea whether you are a racist.

A football chant of "you're a town full of asians" is not illegal, a chant of "you're JUST a town full of asians" is illegal - Stoke FC v Oldham FC a few years ago.

Jol - ITK (until someone proves me wrong :D)

• Moderators

people whom happily use words like "asian" are more likely to be classed as ignorant than racist

though obviously what context it is used in will determine this as well

personally i think if you discriminate against them for the colour of their skin or hate someone for it and regard them all as being the same, then yes, you are a racist - and those lads who killed that poor black lad in liverpool were undoubtedly racist

cracking a joke here and there and using terms such as asian to me is no better or worse than cracking a joke about germans and calling them krauts, italians wops or the scots "jock c??nts" - which is for some reason more socially acceptable

i have no doubt that there are plenty of attacks every week with white on black, black on white, black on indian, chinese on whoever - and the press don't report any of them, a number of them are probably not reported to the police anyway

i think the reason why this one has recieved so much attention is because it was so mindless, chilling and downright low and as such needs to brought to our attention, and as such, gutter tabloid press are going to other hype it, like they do everything from racial killings to what beckham did at the weekend

as an aside

that Rebecca Loos appeared in Playboy you know

anyone got a link?

Racists?

I work with a few of the Asian persuasion and they call us Whities as well as many other names.

I dont take offence. We all take the piss out of each other.

But your not telling me that you dont say "Im going to the asian shop"

because everyone I know does. Its just the way it is.

Just going off the racist subject, but sticking with the attcking bit.

Is Halliwell becoming a very bad area? There has been quite a few muggings reported recently.

My parents lived there along time ago and had great neighbours and great times, but there seems to be a lot of gangs ruining the area.

Look at that poor bugger who got a good kicking recently.

http://archive.thisislancashire.co.uk/2005.../29/877543.html

He`s mentally handicapped and no harm to anyone. He is a season ticket holder in the North Lower and was there for the Leceister game, though he looked a right mess.

I think he`s called Glen, good to see him back on his feet.

My mates boys made a get well card for him to welcome him back to the Reebok. =D> and a speedy recovery.

I just think the countries fooked. Its getting more like America every day. :-k

I'll call them, or anyone else, what I want.

Fat - small - ugly - nip - yid - four eyes - baldy - asian, I hate every c**t.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, my great-grandad died for mer to have that.

Anyone who starts with this 'your racist' shite, is an absolute bed-wetting homo. The problem with this country is, the PC brigade are too powerful. One example being that Shahid Malik, who was out rioting in Burnley a few years back and now has a high profile job in race relations :-k

PB

Say what I want - when I want

I'll call them, or anyone else, what I want.

Fat - small - ugly - nip - yid - four eyes - baldy - asian, I hate every c**t.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, my great-grandad died for mer to have that.

Anyone who starts with this 'your racist' shite, is an absolute bed-wetting homo.  The problem with this country is, the PC brigade are too powerful.  One example being that Shahid Malik, who was out rioting in Burnley a few years back and now has a high profile job in race relations :-k

PB

Say what I want - when I want

PB

You fat bald black nippy eyed bastud :D

BTW get back to your Synagogue you yidish twot. :D

That was uncalled for, I'll have you arrested and this site shut down :D

And Halliwell has got worse, but so has Chorley Old Rd - and that's always been a 'nice' area in comparison.

Probably those darkies fault :-#

PB

The roof is on fire

But.... we have an Asian cricket league in Bolton. Do we have a White European league? If we did, would there be outrage?

We have the MOBO awards for black musicians - but we don't have a specific award for White musicians - because it would be deemed racist.

asianstanis, Indians and Bangladeshis all class thereselves as British when it suits them - but will then support asianstan, India or Bangladesh when England play them at cricket.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.