Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jussi

............... agreed, however, it is nice when they make an effort, not that it takes much to say "hello".

No 2 son's first game was away at Palace 2000/01 when Colin Hendry broke his nose. Because he got up and and played on he become an instant hero to my 5 year old. A month before his next birthday I wrote to the player care of the club, sent a fisrt class stamp, a cheque and a covering letter explaining that if he could get a card from the club shop with the cheque provided he would make the little guy's day. Didn't hear a thing, cheque was not cashed and I thought "such is life".

A couple of weeks after the birthday I received a letter addressed to me. In it was a card, a signed photo and a handwritten letter to the lad explaining the tardiness of his reply was due to the fact he was away having his nose fixed. No 2 son walking on air for weeks. Cheque never cashed. Don't know what happened to the stamp mind (tight fisted Scottish b*stard)

you named your son after doing a pooh ?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Theres a woman who comes in the pub who in her 60's, she got talking to Colin Hendry outside the rebok one afternoon. Hendry asked what she was doing (she was buying some tickets) He then said he'd give her a lift home (she lived in Horwich). So he dropped her off outside of her house!!!

Now thats one extreme to the other!!!!!

Where you waiting for him to say "howdo Underpants" before you would say anything back?

A customer of mine told me a story of when her family went on holiday and jussi's family were staying at the same place. She didn't say anything about his attitude but she did say that his son who was about 3 or 4 yrs old at the time was running around in a Man Utd shirt.

I once seen jussi with his two sons and they both had bwfc shirts on with DAVIES 14 on the back of them.

Something going on between davies and jussis misses.

I'm a neighbour of Jussi's and he is a bit like how people have described him here. However his missus is absolutely spot-on always acknowledge you, has time to ask about kids and how there doing, and is a bit of a laugh.

The one thing i remember about Jussi was one game when he wasnt playing a few seasons ago, the match was on Radio and it was pissing it down, yet he wouldnt listen to the match and was outside in the garden almost all through the match.

Also when Bolton have lost and the Jaskelinans come home, he is in one fould mood, he will be shouting and slamming the people carrier door, not a site to behold I can tell you.

Also the parties they have.... I'll leave it for aanother day.

Edited by momomo

Guest The Special One
I'm a neighbour of Jussi's and he is a bit like how people have described him here. However his missus is absolutely spot-on always acknowledge you, has time to ask about kids and how there doing, and is a bit of a laugh.

The one thing i remember about Jussi was one game when he wasnt playing a few seasons ago, the match was on Radio and it was pissing it down, yet he wouldnt listen to the match and was outside in the garden almost all through the match.

Also when Bolton have lost and the Jaskelinans come home, he is in one fould mood, he will be shouting and slamming the people carrier door, not a site to behold I can tell you.

Also the parties they have.... I'll leave it for aanother day.

So in other words you are a posh c??nt :roll:

Quite suprising that actually, as he was in the Bolton end at Goodison a few years back.

Was suspended due to a red card of his.

The most ignorant of them all is Allardyce himself.

I was at a BBQ last summer, when he jumped the hot dog queue in front of me, took two hot dogs and stuffed them whole into his mouth.

Stelios is also ignorant as i saw him taking up a disabled parking spot at my local gym.

The

friendliest footballer has to be Dean Windass: a true gent and arguably the best uncapped striker in the country.

Edited by tkonion

The most ignorant of them all is Allardyce himself.

I was at a BBQ last summer, when he jumped the hot dog queue in front of me, took two hot dogs and stuffed them whole into his mouth.

Stelios is also ignorant as i saw him taking up a disabled parking spot at my local gym.

The friendliest footballer has to be Dean Windass: a true gent and arguably the best uncapped striker in the country.

Don't know what happened there.

Are you confessing to having had another identity then? I seem to remember the Big Sam hot dog anecdote being mentioned on here by everybodys favourite poster.

Couple of years ago heard a pretty bad story about Jussi and an incident outside a nightclub in Bolton which the club alledgedly hushed over with a touch of bribery. Don't know how true it is but the lad who told it was mates with the lad in the incident so heard it first hand. Anyway I'm being vague I'm not sure what your allowed to say on here, I imagine loads of people probably know the story anyway as my mate worked with this lad in Bolton at the time. As for what he's like who cares he's a class keeper, moment he starts slipping up though I'll be saying he should be a role model... The fickleness of the football fan

Couple of years ago heard a pretty bad story about Jussi and an incident outside a nightclub in Bolton which the club alledgedly hushed over with a touch of bribery. Don't know how true it is but the lad who told it was mates with the lad in the incident so heard it first hand. Anyway I'm being vague I'm not sure what your allowed to say on here, I imagine loads of people probably know the story anyway as my mate worked with this lad in Bolton at the time. As for what he's like who cares he's a class keeper, moment he starts slipping up though I'll be saying he should be a role model... The fickleness of the football fan

Righto, an imaginary team called Spunkbubbles Town has a keeper called Freddy Freefists who likes to go to Lovely Ladies neetclub in town.

So then, add an imaginative story about Freddy at Lovely Ladies, just for us thick folk who live in the hills.

:good:

Freddy Freefists was outside lovely ladies nightclub when he decided to knock seven shades of sh*t out of this lad. Who then went to complain to the police and the club who found out said lad wanted to join the police and said they'd fight it and that this being dragged through the courts wouldn't look to good when he applied for the police so the lad dropped the case.. Must be going back about four years or so.. The dodgy bit in the story for me is how did the club find out the lad wanted to join the police but thats Spunkbubble for you moles everywhere....I need to get out more :blink:

:drinks: 3 cheers for freddie freefists, the story is more pleasing when the lad in question wanted to join the filth
Freddy Freefists was outside lovely ladies nightclub when he decided to knock seven shades of sh*t out of this lad. Who then went to complain to the police and the club who found out said lad wanted to join the police and said they'd fight it and that this being dragged through the courts wouldn't look to good when he applied for the police so the lad dropped the case.. Must be going back about four years or so.. The dodgy bit in the story for me is how did the club find out the lad wanted to join the police but thats Spunkbubble for you moles everywhere....I need to get out more :blink:

ralph gubbins is the nicest man in the world & dennis stevens will talk all day&night about bolton.

jussi is good with the fans during the match .i wish i could have a few pints with jussi(without the pram )

to see whats in his head B)

ralph have you been on the magic mushrooms again?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.