Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Hammers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/6422059.stm

Police probe Hammers racism claim

Police are investigating a complaint after footage of anti-Semitic chanting at Upton Park appeared on the internet.

West Ham have already launched their own investigation into claims that some of their fans engaged in racist chants before Sunday's defeat to Tottenham.

A police spokesperson said: "The Public Order Branch Football Unit is investigating a complaint of an anti-Semitic video on an internet site.

"It appears to have been made at the West Ham v Tottenham match on 4 March."

The video clip has since been removed from the internet at the request of police.

West Ham said in a statement: "We are a leading campaigner in the Kick Racism out of Football campaign.

"We will not tolerate racist behaviour. We will investigate this matter fully."

The Football Association passed footage of the alleged incidents to police and asked the club to provide CCTV images.

An FA spokesman added: "Racist behaviour has no place in football. We would hope that, if these individuals are identified, they will be issued with banning orders."

I bet Alf's proud! :D

Saw a report on that yesterday.

The fookin' media are going so over the top, one report was summat along the lines of the guy who posted it on the internet had a username of joebloggs88, therefore he must be a nazi because the 8th letter of the alphabet is H, so the 88 bit must stand for Heil Hitler.

Wasn't taken into consideration that the bloke could've been born in 1988 or any other reason for that username.

Daily Sport eat your heart out.

Saw a report on that yesterday.

The fookin' media are going so over the top, one report was summat along the lines of the guy who posted it on the internet had a username of joebloggs88, therefore he must be a nazi because the 8th letter of the alphabet is H, so the 88 bit must stand for Heil Hitler.

Wasn't taken into consideration that the bloke could've been born in 1988 or any other reason for that username.

Daily Sport eat your heart out.

Even worse is our own "BWFCOLINH58" who is refering to Eva "Braun" Hitler in his name.

This was started by the same bunch of Tarquin type Spurs fans, with their own trust type thing and website.

They were the same bunch who tried to stir a load of grief over the shoe bomber chants last season.

Understand that a few e-mails have headed their way.

Among which are a couple that point out that with supporters who regularly sing about a certain Arsenal player's race, along with hopes that he'll catch AIDS, and end up hanging from a tree, that they might want to have a go at putting their own house in order, before slinging the mud our way.

This was started by the same bunch of Tarquin type Spurs fans, with their own trust type thing and website.

They were the same bunch who tried to stir a load of grief over the shoe bomber chants last season.

Understand that a few e-mails have headed their way.

Among which are a couple that point out that with supporters who regularly sing about a certain Arsenal player's race, along with hopes that he'll catch AIDS, and end up hanging from a tree, that they might want to have a go at putting their own house in order, before slinging the mud our way.

good points, at least you wont have them mithering you next season

good points, at least you wont have them mithering you next season

But what about all them there darkies in Wolverhampton & Leicester? There may be trouble ahead..........

Edited by no balls

Ani, there's certainly no love lost, we despise them, they don't care much for us.

Apparently it's ok for them to sing about their ex-defender, as above, and regularly sing about Bangledeshis etc, about Upton Park, but as soon as they get similar, this Trust thing of theirs gets their knickers in a twist, and the media seem to lap it up.

Games between us are always 'moody'.

Difference is we don't have any happy clappers, who go running to the police, stewards, FA, and media, because of some tewwibbly, naughty, wrroorrty songs.

Difference is we don't have any happy clappers, who go running to the police, stewards, FA, and media, because of some tewwibbly, naughty, wrroorrty songs.

That's 'cos you're all rock-hard Green-Street thugs, aint it me old cocksparrow; the Boleyn is the only ground in the Premiership without any Werthers brigade.

Give over you daft twonk.

Jules, allright, maybe a heavy generalisation, but that Trust thing of theirs is something else, and I do think they've got a nerve to stir all that up, given a few of their own supports songs.

and though I might be guilty of generalising, I can't think of a time when we've gone running to the media and FA about chants at a game, unlike Spurs, who've done it twice now in the space of 12 months.

Jules, allright, maybe a heavy generalisation, but that Trust thing of theirs is something else, and I do think they've got a nerve to stir all that up, given a few of their own supports songs.

and though I might be guilty of generalising, I can't think of a time when we've gone running to the media and FA about chants at a game, unlike Spurs, who've done it twice now in the space of 12 months.

It's a good job there not playing Millwa*k!! :roll:

Can't believe it took you 20 minutes :yahoo:

verybigfish.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.