Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If You Were Asked To Appear On Room 101

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignorant People

Bullies

Spoilt kids who have all the gear, but are utterly shite at sport.

Des Lynham

Chrons Disease.

I have many more believe me, like Ten Bob Snobs....think they are well off by having a nice car/nice clothes/nice house/3 holidays a year.......but dont have a pot to piss in and are upto their eyes in debt.........Halfwits the lot of em.

People who stand up on planes as soon as the seatbelt lights go off - Why?

F?cking lying train announcers at Manchester Oxford Rd - They want the eyeballs slicing open with a serated tin can lid

Women with small t?ts - come on there's no need for it with the modern advances in cosmtic surgury

Tug Boats (swamp donkies)

Scoucers - They are all victims and absolutely everthing is somebody else's fault

American R&B 'stars', people not serving quick enough, dealers not given you enough green, vodka, Southern football fans who support London clubs but live in little villages & accuse you of being backward, TV & music critics who don't make me laugh, Dave Whelan, 16yr old 'lads' at the footie who spend ?500 on football hoolie gear but are soft as sh?te, cancer, Vanessa Feltz, Anthea Turner & trains.

F?cking lying train announcers at Manchester Oxford Rd - They want the eyeballs slicing open with a serated tin can lid

Women with small t?ts - come on there's no need for it with the modern advances in cosmtic surgury

Tug Boats (swamp donkies)

Scoucers - They are all victims and absolutely everthing is somebody else's fault

What about those pesky RSPCA officers who still claim it is unsuitable for a man to have a relationship with a farmyard animal?

Especially the one's who need to go for a piss as soon as the seatbelt light goes off. If they haven't got a renal disease then really, it's uneccessary.

I think that only happens in economy class.

I know, I can hear them. It also annoys me when they try and poke their heads around the curtain to see what's going on.......the stewardesses should be given cattle-prods to keep the plebs and their germs out

I know, I can hear them. It also annoys me when they try and poke their heads around the curtain to see what's going on.......the stewardesses should be given cattle-prods to keep the plebs and their germs out

Oh no, what's worse is one tried to use the business class loo on a flight I was on the other week. I had a word with the cabin crew who assured me had he actually got into the said cubicle, he would have been flushed away into oblivion. I felt better knowing that.

cyberspace messageboard women who spend hours chatting up cyberspace messageboard men on public forums instead of using PMs and Emails, when other people are trying to find something interesting to read. =@

• Members
Room 101 is a programme here on BBC2 in which irritating "celebrities" talk about things they would like to rid the world of. If they argue their case well enough then the offending "article" is consigned to Room 101.

Room 101 actually comes from the George Orwell book called 1984. It's a place of torture in the basement of the "love ministry" and it houses each individulas worst possible nightmare. In the book the "hero" Winston Smith is eventually sent there for having "free thoughts" and his own nightmare is to have his face eaten off by starving rats - I'll not tell you anymore in case you decide to read the book, as it would spoil the end. Considering the book was written nearly 60 years ago, it's actually quite bizarre how he predicted that everything we do, see and pretty much think will be dictated by the government and media.............

Anyway, I only read it about 6 months ago, and it gets the CWP thumbs up for "good books to read on a plane" :good:

Fookin 'ell - sorry I asked ;)

Kiddie moshers/ emos - chavs in stupidly baggy/tight jeans and slipknot/My Chemical Romance hoodies

Scrotes

People who feel the need to whinge anytime anything is proposed to be built or done in bolton. (waste of money, build a roller rink etc etc)

Girlfriends hot mates, some how it's wrong to ogle them!!

Seeing your ex and realising she was an absolute munter!

old womans perfume the one that smells like a tramps damp patch, hairy muffs, chirstmas, jordan and that dickhead she wed, paul the inbred jewell, them stick on mohicans that bikers put on their helmets, and kentucky fried chicken and the spotty knobs that work in them.

People in Maroon Fiestas

Post Offices on a Saturday

Internet Service Providers whose recorded answerphone message urges you to solve your technical issue online, despite your connection being down.

Indian call centres who pause for 15 seconds before asking for you with poor pronunciation.

Tracey Neville.

I have to agree with the last 3, but music? Can you be a little more specific or are you like one of them hard line Taliban types?

Nope, get rid of music full stop.

And two more:

parents who take their kids to McDonalds (or whatever fast food place) and then when its their turn spend a fućking eternity umming and arrhing and checking with their kids and re-perusing the menu like its at some sort of fućking 3* Michelin joint. Its shit you're feeding them you daft ćunts, it doesnt matter exactly what shit!!! But no, they'll engage in all manner of hand-wringing, agonised dilema over just what fućked up dip each kid wants with their shit-burger. Ĉunts.

And then there's the Tesco club card holders. Fućking ćunts. God help you if you're in the checkout queue behind them when they can't locate their card. Shit me, it's a recipe for half a fućking hour of searching their purse, phoning people up, pleading with management - all for the sake of 0.12p worth of fućking credit. ĈUNTS!!!!

Nope, get rid of music full stop.

And two more:

parents who take their kids to McDonalds (or whatever fast food place) and then when its their turn spend a fućking eternity umming and arrhing and checking with their kids and re-perusing the menu like its at some sort of fućking 3* Michelin joint. Its shit you're feeding them you daft ćunts, it doesnt matter exactly what shit!!! But no, they'll engage in all manner of hand-wringing, agonised dilema over just what fućked up dip each kid wants with their shit-burger. Ĉunts.

And then there's the Tesco club card holders. Fućking ćunts. God help you if you're in the checkout queue behind them when they can't locate their card. Shit me, it's a recipe for half a fućking hour of searching their purse, phoning people up, pleading with management - all for the sake of 0.12p worth of fućking credit. ĈUNTS!!!!

Crickey! Your scarey tonight!! :huh:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.