Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Ticket Sales

Smiley

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told 11k about a week ago. However the source isn't 100% ITK

as been stated on another thread between 15,000 and 16,000 have now been sold according to ticket office today tried to move my seat but no chance all gone around me in west lower

how much will my S T be in the ESL if i purchased it today??

I didnt do it before the deadline but my circumstances have changed!!

i probably wont go to every game at home so am i better getting a membership or a s/t??

how much will my S T be in the ESL if i purchased it today??

I didnt do it before the deadline but my circumstances have changed!!

i probably wont go to every game at home so am i better getting a membership or a s/t??

give them a ring on 08718712932 they will advise you on the prices etc quiet today got straight through

Any chance of getting mine and the daughter's season tickets would be nice.

Renewed them both beginning of June and no sign of them as yet.

Spoke to the ticket office before the game last night and he said that they have sent 96% of ESL tickets out.

I asked what would happen if I didn't get them before Toon game and would we both get in.

He said no problem but can't see it being that easy.

Anyone else not got there's in the Lofty lower yet ?

Any chance of getting mine and the daughter's season tickets would be nice.

Renewed them both beginning of June and no sign of them as yet.

Spoke to the ticket office before the game last night and he said that they have sent 96% of ESL tickets out.

I asked what would happen if I didn't get them before Toon game and would we both get in.

He said no problem but can't see it being that easy.

Anyone else not got there's in the Lofty lower yet ?

There is four of us who sit together in ESL. None have got them yet. 96% sent out bollocks!!!

There is four of us who sit together in ESL. None have got them yet. 96% sent out bollocks!!!

I spoke to them yesterday and they told me all season tickets had been sent out!!

I too sit in East Lower

Bearing in mind post have been on strike nearly all week too but still not good enough!!

My season ticket popped through the letter box this morning.

i sit in the north lower, and i am on the installment plan by the way, was supposed to wait 10 days

after my first debit had cleared which was the 24th july, and then they inform the club to send it, so i

got it earlier than expected.

I BLAME THE TICKET OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!

there was a report on ssn last week stating that only 'Boro were down on previous years season ticket sales.

Correct me if i am wrong, but an article in the express this morning quoted united still had season tickets available,

i had just finished my nightshift so might of been half asleep, also a good letter from a wanderers fan of 43 years giving

the players and the state of football today some stick. something along the lines of the light is going out for him.

as far as united having st's available maybe it was LEEDS UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators
have they not got more ST's available than last year?

the Glazers 'must buy a ST covering all games, including cup' idea has gone down well there I see!

aye, know a few who are not happy bout that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.