Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Guy Called Gerald

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

steve banks was an empty head of a goalie but is either leaving hibs for rangers or vive versa so showns what i know.

Other shit players for us were Len Cantello,Graham Bell was terrible, De freitas wsnt too clever but remember reading in play off.

I also hated Scott Sellars with a passion as he gave 30k bolton fans the v's against Watford in playoff final despite the fact he was the shittest player on the park by far.

Remember steve banks legging it out of his area one day (think we were playing sheff wed) and ian marshall came back from half way to bollock him big time. Marshall had been at club about a week - dead funny.

Banks was a great shot stopper i will give you that but sometimes his decision making wasnt the best

• Site Supporter
Jon Otsemobor. Came on loan from Liverpool, played one game and got booed off when he was substituted.

although when we beat liverpool at anfield in the cup, every single bolton fan would have said sign him now!

cid was one the the worst players to pull on a white shirt.

although dribble diawara fooking appalling excuse for a footballer

Fu?k me you really are a ?unt and a half. To claim that Cid was the worst ever means you're either blind or an absolute cock. I'm guessing the latter fits you more...

Edited by top_boy_84

Voodoo Ray

You're probably taliking to a limited audience there - most on here will be either too young or too old to get that.

As for worst player, anyone that's played for us in the last 15 years would surely have got in the team in the 80's so it's a tough one...

having said that John O Kane was a good shout, his career plummeted and I saw him playing for Hyde Utd a few seasons ago. I also never rated Lydiate the Idiot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.