Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ba . Com

victor meldrew

• Site Supporter

just got a text message at 8Pm. saying our flight to heathrow been cancelled....

guess what time the customer relations office shut 8Pm

first available flight 10am then connection to madrid arriving 4.30pm . if on time. next flight after that 7.30pm

BASTARDS..

would not refund part of a ticket ,only whole return journey.

has just cost ?429 for 3 flights with bmi to get to heathrow for 9am.

i just hope it will be worth it ! :angry:

Edited by victor meldrew

just got a text message at 8Pm. saying our flight to heathrow been cancelled....

first available flight 10am then connection to madrid arriving 4.30pm . if on time. next flight after that 7.30pm

BASTARDS..

Yer head must be fcuked.

Hope you make it pal. =D>

BASTARDS..

we decided to drive. it'll be worth it!

I was stuck at newcastle airport from 9am weds until 6 pm then when we finally got to heathrow our connection to madrid was cancelled. BA gave us a list of telephone numbers for hotels an we were told to sort ourselves out and make a claim with the receipts.

We finally got a hotel after trying about 20 which turned out to be a travel lodge on the M4 services with no bar or restaurant which was a ?50 taxi ride to get to. We did catch the first flight out on thurs morning though and got to our hotel at 12.30pm

The worst of it is I got dipped and lost all the receipts for the travel lodge, taxis and other expenses so can't make a claim. BA are sh?t.

Oh yeah, we were delayed 5 hours on the way back too

after all that, meldrew will be back with further updates detailing the homeward leg

:rofl:

He was on our flight from Madrid - Heathrow along with a few others off here(Undies,mike hunt,Gubbins, leigh white etc .................. Typical of BA it was DELAYED (loads of free drinks though to soften the blow)

Edited by Burndens Bogs

lost my bag on the way out

Actually most of the bags arrived on the flight after most of you got there and sat in Madrid airport whilst you were there.

If any of you haven't got your bags back by Monday morning, let me know and I'll see if I can hurry them up for you as I know someone that has access to the world tracer system. PM me with the missing code (eg MANBA12345), surname and bag description, but not till Monday morning as she's off till then.

Actually most of the bags arrived on the flight after most of you got there and sat in Madrid airport whilst you were there.

If any of you haven't got your bags back by Monday morning, let me know and I'll see if I can hurry them up for you as I know someone that has access to the world tracer system. PM me with the missing code (eg MANBA12345), surname and bag description, but not till Monday morning as she's off till then.

we went back to the airport on the thursday the bags still hadn't arrived..

Edited by sir william of bearsville

The worst of it is I got dipped and lost all the receipts for the travel lodge, taxis and other expenses so can't make a claim. BA are sh?t.

Dunno about the taxi, but the Travelodge will send you a copy invoice if you ask.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.