Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Monday Morning Hangovers

• Moderators
Well, don't go out and get pissed on a Sunday then.

Just a thought like.

monday hangovers aren't exclusive to sunday drinking though, this is more and more apparent as my years advance

sometimes, a big saturday can have lasting effects till tuesday, sometimes wednesday

I'm with you on this 1 Smiley, i went to the darts all day yesterday and my head is still banging like a shithouse door when the plagues in town (to quote the Macc Lads)

NB - just because you're banging on a bit and can't do the sessions anymore don't get all arsey with other folk who can

JSL

monday hangovers aren't exclusive to sunday drinking though, this is more and more apparent as my years advance

sometimes, a big saturday can have lasting effects till tuesday, sometimes wednesday

Too true.

Leathered Friday/Sat night. Drinking till 3am.

I was never sober on Saturday.

Still fecked today. Body clock as much as anything.

I'm with you on this 1 Smiley, i went to the darts all day yesterday and my head is still banging like a shithouse door when the plagues in town (to quote the Macc Lads)

NB - just because you're banging on a bit and can't do the sessions anymore don't get all arsey with other folk who can

JSL

Shut up!

Its true, I just thought it was because I can't sleep off Sat night hangovers anyone with little 'un bouncing on the bed at 6.30am.

The Monday Hangover is becoming a right pain since I turned 30. Its an odd one through, its not like a day after hangover - all gut rot and headaches with mild twinges of regret as the memories from the previous evenings excesses slowly drip back into your consciousness. I just feel really hungry, a bit dazed and in a really bad mood.

Did you get lucky with Helen?

I got a kiss off her, well...she got a kiss off me as she asked the question. She remembered me from when I was on Soccer AM in October :yahoo:

My best Birthday present by far!

I heard they are moving the UK Open to Coventry as of next season...hope not :angry:

• Site Supporter

Which leads me to ask what gives any of us the right to act as judge, jury and exocutioner in this case with Plymouth's goalie?

It could so easily have been any one of us.

Did you get lucky with Helen?

I sure did gave her a kiss 3 times and one of them is now my screen saver for life, she's as fit as, i got caught loitering outside the womans bogs by her and i think she got a bit frightened and accused me of stalking her. That could be 1 of the reasons it's not at the Reebok and going to Coventry next year. It will be shite there because no fcuker speaks to you

I got a kiss off her, well...she got a kiss off me as she asked the question. She remembered me from when I was on Soccer AM in October :yahoo:

My best Birthday present by far!

I heard they are moving the UK Open to Coventry as of next season...hope not :angry:

Seen you on the box, you looked a pissed up c*nt..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.