Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

F**k Diouf If He Goes To Sunderland !

A legend of mine , fantastic tricky player that ive admired and enjoyed watching .

But if he wants out @ the Reebok and ends up @ Sunderland im telling you f**cking boooo him next season .

Seriously i dont undertsand why he would wanna go there , On his day he's unstoppable , He surely has a big move in him , surely ?

I know its another post about it , but this will be like starting all over again and the last of the greats to go

Unless we get Europe next season it will happen again , were just a feeder club and it's so disapointing :(

Mr . Diouf do the reet thing and turn them down , if not f**k off !!!!

I'll still think he's been a legend though :)

Then again with 2.5 million we might be able to get another hard working grafter :( :angry: :(

Am i being to harsh ????

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

A legend of mine , fantastic tricky player that ive admired and enjoyed watching .

But if he wants out @ the Reebok and ends up @ Sunderland im telling you f**cking boooo him next season .

Seriously i dont undertsand why he would wanna go there , On his day he's unstoppable , He surely has a big move in him , surely ?

I know its another post about it , but this will be like starting all over again and the last of the greats to go

Unless we get Europe next season it will happen again , were just a feeder club and it's so disapointing :(

Mr . Diouf do the reet thing and turn them down , if not f**k off !!!!

I'll still think he's been a legend though :)

Then again with 2.5 million we might be able to get another hard working grafter :( :angry: :(

Am i being to harsh ????

You don't boooo a legend. Make your mind up

Would be a bit boring if all the players stayed the same at a football club. All I'm interested in is how much we're getting for him - and if it's ?5m as it says on Sky Sports then I'll raise a glass to whoever brokered that deal! Realistically, if we get owt for him that would be a result as the guy wouldn't play for us again until he got a free (dodgy groin etc).

One other point worth noting is that he ain't been all that good recently has he?

Onto the legend point - Diouf has been a good player for us, but I don't think he's been "a legend"

I remember paying ?70 or so to take the family to the FA Cup game v Arsenal and in one fell swoop he ruined the game by getting sent off in the first 10 minutes. Toerag. Oh, and apart from diving (which admittedly he seems to have cut out) the guy spits in people's faces. I'd burn anyone who does that.

From "modern times" Super John is a legend, Youri is a legend, Jay Jay is a legend. There are others. But this amoeba isn't. In fact he is one of the reasons why our club is disliked - he's like our Savage (not Savaaaaage but the blonde big nosed one) - and I'm glad that he won't be associated with our club for much longer.

Finally, wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with another bell-end like Pennant to replace him. One in, one out.

Finally, wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with another bell-end like Pennant to replace him. One in, one out.

I used to think him a complete nobhead but then I met him in Puerta Banus last year, and have to say he was quite a nice lad really.

Would be a bit boring if all the players stayed the same at a football club. All I'm interested in is how much we're getting for him - and if it's ?5m as it says on Sky Sports then I'll raise a glass to whoever brokered that deal! Realistically, if we get owt for him that would be a result as the guy wouldn't play for us again until he got a free (dodgy groin etc).

One other point worth noting is that he ain't been all that good recently has he?

Onto the legend point - Diouf has been a good player for us, but I don't think he's been "a legend"

I remember paying ?70 or so to take the family to the FA Cup game v Arsenal and in one fell swoop he ruined the game by getting sent off in the first 10 minutes. Toerag. Oh, and apart from diving (which admittedly he seems to have cut out) the guy spits in people's faces. I'd burn anyone who does that.

From "modern times" Super John is a legend, Youri is a legend, Jay Jay is a legend. There are others. But this amoeba isn't. In fact he is one of the reasons why our club is disliked - he's like our Savage (not Savaaaaage but the blonde big nosed one) - and I'm glad that he won't be associated with our club for much longer.

+ Bergsson

2 points of order, love.

1. DON'T tell me or anyone else on here anything.

2. If you think that's harsh, you really should read more posts on here.

Shut up and put us some eggs and bacon on.

Don't think Diouf would want to go to Sunderland. But, he made this bed so he'll have to sleep in it. Sooner he goes anywhere the better.

Shut up and put us some eggs and bacon on.

Don't think Diouf would want to go to Sunderland. But, he made this bed so he'll have to sleep in it. Sooner he goes anywhere the better.

Are you on shift work? Bacon and eggs at this time? You are common! :nea:

To be honest i wouldnt rank him on a par with Jay Jay as that guy was summat unreal . But he was the only player with flair and skill and could hold the ball up giving other players time to catch up and start attacks etc . He was a legend in my eye as he was a character and was very entertaining but not the same kinda legend as Okocha or Djorkaeff , if you know what i mean , do you do ya do you not ???

The sad thing is , if he goes and like i stated in me 1st post is that he'll be one of the greats to go .

Have we replaced Okocha - no , Djorkaeff - no , Anelka - ? ( lets hope Elmander does ) will we get better than Diouf ( maybe , but can't see it )

Then players like Campo ( not the last 2 seasons ) , Berggson and of course Henrik Pedersen ;)

Just have a quick look @ our squad at the moment without Diouf , it doesnt look that exciting and seems to be full of the same kinda players . Yes it's intersting to see what Elmander can do , but other than that where is the entertainment were is the player that puts us on the edge of our seat .

Im not moaning , i know he said he wanted to go last season near end , but come on SUNDERLAND !!!!

If Diouf stays we can build around him , if he goes we need to replace him and we still need to replace the gap Campo/Guthrie left , Muamba = 1 ? = 2 ( not McCann please imo )

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

As is obligatory in these matters: I shall offer to drive the petulant spitter there myself.

?2.5m is good money: ?5m is obscene!

Even with the current oil prices, I will chip in for the fuel and will be happy to make up a packed lunch of your choice.

As is obligatory in these matters: I shall offer to drive the petulant spitter there myself.

?2.5m is good money: ?5m is obscene!

If Diouf was English he'd be worth about 13 million !!! maybe 12 , but ive heard is cow outfits are like 1 million so you know it makes sence like

If he goes to Sunderland , the only reason i won't be on him , like im on to you like a little kangaroo is if he changes is nationality to English .

DIOUFY FOR ENGLAND FTW !!!!! :yahoo: =D> :good: :p

If Diouf was English he'd be worth about 13 million !!! maybe 12 , but ive heard is cow outfits are like 1 million so you know it makes sence like

If he goes to Sunderland , the only reason i won't be on him , like im on to you like a little kangaroo is if he changes is nationality to English .

DIOUFY FOR ENGLAND FTW !!!!! :yahoo: =D> :good: :p

Which brand of glue is your favourite?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.