Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

City

trotter58

Rabotnicki was the 1st round. City are playing in the round before that.

Fair enough. Is it that important though? Do people think "I'm not bothering with this qualifier, i'll wait til we're playing important games, like a first round tie against Rabotnicki"?

quid a kid it said int m.e.n. an all. I suppose liccle old bolton are ont same par as the masseeevs, even with discounted tickets we got rock all turning up in the early rounds!

fcuk em, we got knocked out by decent teams both times we were in it and had a good few european nights on the way. They got in through the back door and havent look promising in any of their european exploits so far.

Was a sweet goal by that there danish team too.

We got butchered for our shit crowds in Europe

Remember a phone-in on TalkSport, "Bolton don't deserve to be in Europe" after we played Plodviv at home. Think we got 19K

Nowt about City today

that's because Adrian Durham is a c?ntshoveller of the highest order, with some sort of irrational gruge against us. He (was*) always on our case, maybe he's Martin Samuel's gimp.

(was*) Maybe he still does - i got that p?ssed off with hearing him drone on that I don't listen to the station anymore

that's because Adrian Durham is a c?ntshoveller of the highest order, with some sort of irrational gruge against us. He (was*) always on our case, maybe he's Martin Samuel's gimp.

(was*) Maybe he still does - i got that p?ssed off with hearing him drone on that I don't listen to the station anymore

Indeed. He's just said we're relegated for sure this season along with Boro.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.