Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Supporters We Can Do Without.

Guest Biff

Yesterday the two lads who sit next to me were not there. In their place were two chaps who thought they were Bolton supporters. Now I'm not Nolan's biggest fan but after sitting next to them I'm now not short of being his number 1. Every time Nolan had the ball they were moaning about him. Every time Bolton lost the ball they were shouting take Nolan off. On both occasions Liverpool scored they were going Oh what a lovely goal, what good football. I just hope they are not there next home match.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday the two lads who sit next to me were not there. In their place were two chaps who thought they were Bolton supporters. Now I'm not Nolan's biggest fan but after sitting next to them I'm now not short of being his number 1. Every time Nolan had the ball they were moaning about him. Every time Bolton lost the ball they were shouting take Nolan off. On both occasions Liverpool scored they were going Oh what a lovely goal, what good football. I just hope they are not there next home match.

Pair of fcuking fags,

if you were 30 years younger eh :aggressive:

Are you sure they weren't a couple of bin dippers told that if they sat with the Bolton lot and mouthed off they'd have their tongues cut out ?

The great thing about football is that two people can watch the same game and come away with totally different opinions of what they have seen. I can't see how anyone could think Nolan had a good game yesterday. He was awful, but that's just my opinion. He should have been hauled off in the second half. Plus Megson daren't drop him. There I've said it. Now I'll duck.

There's a little lad behind me in NSL and he's constantly having a go at the players, even when we're in possession.

"Feckin' pass the ball you cock" came out of his mouth quite a lot. Worrying thing was, he was about 8. I don't mind people swearing at games (I do it myself) but surely I'm not the only one that thinks something should be said.

There's a little lad behind me in NSL and he's constantly having a go at the players, even when we're in possession.

"Feckin' pass the ball you cock" came out of his mouth quite a lot. Worrying thing was, he was about 8. I don't mind people swearing at games (I do it myself) but surely I'm not the only one that thinks something should be said.

Have a proper look. There was a little dwarf behind me for a few seasons, looked like Mr.Logic out of Viz stood about four foot odd in his benchcoat. It's not him is it? Him and the rest of his mob moved to the North Stand. He used to come out with some shite.

Have a proper look. There was a little dwarf behind me for a few seasons, looked like Mr.Logic out of Viz stood about four foot odd in his benchcoat. It's not him is it? Him and the rest of his mob moved to the North Stand. He used to come out with some shite.

What's he look like, who was he with?

There's people like this all over the ground they never shut up slagging off the team/manager/anyone really accept the opposition. The two behind me are an absolute disgrace, don't think I heard one positive thing come out of their mouths all match and this is when we put in a good performance against a top four side (for a good portion of the game anyway). Thing that really p!ssed me off though was every time an attack finishes or a corner gets cleared all they care about is everybody sitting down so they can continue their tirade from the comfort of their arses - fcukwits.

• Members
There's people like this all over the ground they never shut up slagging off the team/manager/anyone really accept the opposition. The two behind me are an absolute disgrace, don't think I heard one positive thing come out of their mouths all match and this is when we put in a good performance against a top four side (for a good portion of the game anyway). Thing that really p!ssed me off though was every time an attack finishes or a corner gets cleared all they care about is everybody sitting down so they can continue their tirade from the comfort of their arses - fcukwits.

Been the same as long as I can remember. Manny Road North was the worst section at Burnden. Burnden Terrace the best. If they gave out trophies for moaning, we wouldn't have been able to have a car park at the Reebok because o't size o't feckin trophy troom.

It's just a little kid who goes to the games with his Dad. The bloke always tells him to shut up but he just carries on shouting away.

Give it 2 or 3 years and he'll be getting kicked out all the time.

Absolute garbage this thread. It is easy to criticise supporters who may not have season tickets, and go to the odd match, yet there is always complaints about the crowd size. You cannot have it both ways, either you want fans to turn up, or you turn fans away because they don't have the same opinion as yourself. As to moaning....you telling me no-one moans at a football match.

Being part of crowds at burnden that in the 80's, I often wished more "fair weather" fans would turn up. I can put up with the moaners, better than and even emptier stadium

Absolute garbage this thread. It is easy to criticise supporters who may not have season tickets, and go to the odd match, yet there is always complaints about the crowd size. You cannot have it both ways, either you want fans to turn up, or you turn fans away because they don't have the same opinion as yourself. As to moaning....you telling me no-one moans at a football match.

Being part of crowds at burnden that in the 80's, I often wished more "fair weather" fans would turn up. I can put up with the moaners, better than and even emptier stadium

I think the point of this thread, and I'll be happy to be corrected, is not the part time supporters or even the unknowlegeable ones as not everyone has been brought up surrounded by football. It's the ones who are unknowledgeable and whinge constantly & unneccessarily when really we're not playing badly. We all like a whinge but FFS, how's about a bit of jokey banter and a bit of a sing song? I've been in that stadium full and felt no atmosphere, and I've been in with only 18k and it's been banging. If it were a choice, I honestly would prefer 18k who are up for it than 28k who really don't know why they've turned up. I just wish it were 28k who really wanted to be there, but hey.

Also, anyone who takes a picnic box to the match wants shooting. It's 90 minutes with a 15 minute recess FFS, surely they can eat before or after!

And when did all this leaving the stadium 10 minutes before the end of the match start - it even happens if we are winning.

We are not alone in this - if you watch the TV, you see it at most grounds, including the Emirates and the theatre of shite

Well they have got a long drive/flight back!

As stated, he looks like Mr. Logic out of Viz. He's four foot odd with specs on (four foot odd without them too), a spotty boatrace and a massive benchcoat. He goes with his mum who looks like Tubbs out of League of Gentlemen and her husband who isn't Logics dad.

Tubbs brings a bag bigger than the one I take on holiday, filled with butties and crisps and toffees, and sometimes a flask.

Logic moans and whines from minute one about us getting beat, relegation going into receivership, etc.etc. Boos the team off even at half time at nowt apiece.

First time I encountered him I turned round and was about to remonstrate with him after a particularly vociferous outburst. Fortunately I realised he was only a half sized bloke before claret was spilled.

• Members

Normal service is resumed Muzzle, you contrary fooker. You defend the right of folk to moan inside the stadium but seem to be objecting to our right to moan about them moaning. Double standards.

• Moderators
As stated, he looks like Mr. Logic out of Viz. He's four foot odd with specs on (four foot odd without them too), a spotty boatrace and a massive benchcoat. He goes with his mum who looks like Tubbs out of League of Gentlemen and her husband who isn't Logics dad.

Tubbs brings a bag bigger than the one I take on holiday, filled with butties and crisps and toffees, and sometimes a flask.

Logic moans and whines from minute one about us getting beat, relegation going into receivership, etc.etc. Boos the team off even at half time at nowt apiece.

First time I encountered him I turned round and was about to remonstrate with him after a particularly vociferous outburst. Fortunately I realised he was only a half sized bloke before claret was spilled.

We used to sit past you, as I'm sure you know, Mr Logic had the worst basin cut I've ever seen. If you are about 4 foot, speccy, spotty and used to sit on what, ELT235 or so, with the rest of your fcuk ugly family - we mean you. Virgin.

There ain't half some pricks sat round there (and I don't mean Ani). The nobhead who shouts "get that crust" and other inane bollocks wants shooting. The idiot who sat on the row behind who does the running commentary wants a slap too.

Nowt wrong with a fookin good moan, Im, moaning all the time when watching that lot, it makes you fookin moan. Megsons team selection makes me moan, his failure to make subs makes me moan, $hite football makes me moan, in fact, it my perogative to moan and if i didnt moan there would be something seriously wrong. There`s many many more Bowtn fans moaning and they` moan for a long time as Meggo is boss.

Beer swiller

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.