Old Bolton Pubs

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
royal oak at bradshaw, its now an italian resteraunt,

volunteer bromley cross- now an indian

i know its not a pub, but you could get a swill there, the greyhound stadium, then from there straight in the wagon and horses afterwards

Lamb up Bradshaw Road, Bulls Head further up Bradshaw Road, Nab Gate up Hardy Mill,

That's five pubs within a few miles of each other which are either shut down or restaurants.

Black Swan behind Harwood precinct - long gone, best forgotten.

Bloody hell aye. Forgot about t' black swan.

Areet owd mucker, good to see you posting again.

Any coaches lined up...... :roll:

not personally pal if you know what i mean

got my nose and head all cleaned up and staying out of trouble now at long last,plus got a very good partner again who doesn't tolerate all my previous madness ! hope things are as good with you mate

anyone mentioned the nightingale on lever st,or the one on bridgeman st just further down than the lodge bank,was it called the vic ?

Edited by miamiwhite

The Portland, up a side steet in Halliwell.

Long gone <_<

Now an asianstani's house! A feckin' house! Sharmans as just been bought by asianstani's and the Black Dog is already an asianstani's community centre! The Lamb's name is being changed to the The Lamb Rogan Josh :rofl: ! Pubs are going to be a thing of the past!

Lamb up Bradshaw Road, Bulls Head further up Bradshaw Road, Nab Gate up Hardy Mill,

That's five pubs within a few miles of each other which are either shut down or restaurants.

Black Swan as well Micky

edit: shite should have read all 7 pages before posting!

I'll add Turton Heights - now India Gate

Edited by YATESY

Youre confusing me now :mellow: I remember it being Oscars.

It was called Oscars and when you ordered your food you got an 'Oscar' as a table order. Mine (and Kents) band also played there to about 5 people on a thursday evening supporting Spam's band. We have video evidence of the pub/gig.

• Moderators
It was called Oscars and when you ordered your food you got an 'Oscar' as a table order. Mine (and Kents) band also played there to about 5 people on a thursday evening supporting Spam's band. We have video evidence of the pub/gig.

I may have seen you then, if it was the Indigo Pigs or someone like that.

I may have seen you then, if it was the Indigo Pigs or someone like that.

Ah the memories, we were the mighty Perry. Headlined the Bolton show no less in 98, back in the day we could pack out the Crown and Cushion at the drop of a hat ::lol::

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.