Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nolan to Newcastle in 'Shock Move'

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pansyroadwhite
i give up . mods if you dont perform the promised cull soon you will be as popular as megson at a party in mongalongaville .

Do i take it you want everybody who doesnt agree with your point of view banned?

the poster was'nt offensive, he even apologised, when i thought he didnt really need too.

one or two people on here really are up themselves :angry:

(if you meant it as a joke i apologise its been a long day)

'It is a sad time leaving Bolton and my missus summed it up when she said it was a really sad day and she was as gutted as me. But some times you need a new lease of life and new challenge and it was just too good an opportunity to turn down.'

Great servant for the Whites, wish him well

Treated the club and fans with respect

He will be hoping he can repeat the form of a couple of years ago playing off a big man such as Viduka

Bolton Legend in my book & underrated by many Bolton fans. This is the lad who's scored a winner at Old Trafford & a goal of the month winner in a previous victory over the filth. he's also scored some of the finest goals we've seen at the Reebok against Pompey, Spurs & Dingles, always gave 100% and loved our club but never seems to get any credit for it.

Nolan did'nt become a poor player overnight. He's a box to box midfield goalscorer, sacrificed under allarydyce to balance out having Anelka & our negative tactics under Megson. the new role did'nt suite his game but he still gave 110% and got on with the job. In more attack minded team he'll be banging in his tally of 10 goals a season soon enough, just don't think that team is Newcastle either, not with Owen out.

I wish him all the best at The Toon & hope theres a clause in his contract so he can't play against us this season, well ex players usually score against us.

Bolton Legend in my book & underrated by many Bolton fans. This is the lad who's scored a winner at Old Trafford & a goal of the month winner in a previous victory over the filth. he's also scored some of the finest goals we've seen at the Reebok against Pompey, Spurs & Dingles, always gave 100% and loved our club but never seems to get any credit for it.

Nolan did'nt become a poor player overnight. He's a box to box midfield goalscorer, sacrificed under allarydyce to balance out having Anelka & our negative tactics under Megson. the new role did'nt suite his game but he still gave 110% and got on with the job. In more attack minded team he'll be banging in his tally of 10 goals a season soon enough, just don't think that team is Newcastle either, not with Owen out.

I wish him all the best at The Toon & hope theres a clause in his contract so he can't play against us this season, well ex players usually score against us.

I'll second that man. i'm gutted he's gone but I wish him all the best.

Fingers crossed the young lad Davies can hit the ground running!

I'll second that man. i'm gutted he's gone but I wish him all the best.

Fingers crossed the young lad Davies can hit the ground running!

Well said you 2, restored a bit of my faith.

Big Sam will always be legend to right minded Bolton fans with any integrity and class and the same goes for kevin Nolan.

A true bwfc hero, much under-rated but will be missed.

But alas, due to the nature of some of our fans they will decide to boo him

Next time we play the toon and now bring up his bad points.

Thanks kev, best wishes and thanks for everything especially

Scum away (twice) and Leicester away.

Top man.

don't think i'll ever be as gutted as I am now about a player leaving.

We are going to miss the lad in the middle of the park.....even if his arse does take up 50% of it. Has anyone posted the stats on the win percentage with him and without him?

The clip of his press conference on bbc makes it worse - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7860297.stm

he looks fuckin devastated.....no bloody wonder!

We are going to miss the lad in the middle of the park.....even if his arse does take up 50% of it. Has anyone posted the stats on the win percentage with him and without him?

The clip of his press conference on bbc makes it worse - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7860297.stm

So you wasn't around when they sold Frank then <_<

He bit towards the end where he talks about "Feeling Wanted" again :angry: :angry:

Davies can be better than Nolan ever has been. :good:

• Site Supporter

I thought about whether we'd miss Nolan today. I got discussing the matter with a few walking back to the car. Concensus was that Davies more than replaced KN, he did it playing football too; something KN hasn't done for a while.