Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madrid Trip

fruitbat69

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biff.... my wallet also remained in Madrid after I came home.... theiving bast?rds.

Getting my wallet nicked meant I spent the Friday morning at a police station instead of going to the Bernabau. That was a waste of time too.... the insurance comany wouldn't accept the police report because it wasn't in English... what the f?ck did they expect from a Madrid police officer?

Still enjoyed the trip though.

Biff.... my wallet also remained in Madrid after I came home.... theiving bast?rds.

Getting my wallet nicked meant I spent the Friday morning at a police station instead of going to the Bernabau. That was a waste of time too.... the insurance comany wouldn't accept the police report because it wasn't in English... what the f?ck did they expect from a Madrid police officer?

I was lucky my insurance company accepted the police report. I spent all Thursday morning at the police station in a dodgy part of Madrid sat in a waiting room full of Spanish notrights. I was lucky in that I met people I knew who lent me money (Smiley was one) and a guy from the ticket office who got me another ticket for the match.

I punched the man who tried to take my handbag. Then he fell over pretending I'd assaulted him. The wanker was lucky I didn't put my stan smith through his head!

Horrible place!

• Members
Who's the guy with the scarf on?

Don't know but he has a resemblance to that plectrum with the 'Mugson Out' cardboard sign. No doubt he's a poster on here in which case I'd better use this =@

Mike Hunt, mannyroad and Jules also on there plus the lad with the can looking down at Undies whose name escapes me.

Edited by bolty58

Had the chance of a ticket in the L'Pool end at tonights game. Was offered it by a good friend of mine 160 quid for flights, 1 nights hotel & match ticket plus whatever it would have cost to change the name on the flight tickets. Roughly half what it cost me to go to Athletico last season

I'd all but said yes, just the little matter of getting 2 to 3 days hols off work. Not normally a problem till Monday, arrived at work late, cheers public transport again, to find all leave cancelled till the end of March due to staff shortage. In ten years at this place thats never happened before FFS. Yes it would have been watching a team I don't support but it was the Bernabau

So those posts have made me feel somewhat better after all I could have been robbed, stabbed or attacked by the police. :yahoo:

Don't know but he has a resemblance to that plectrum with the 'Mugson Out' cardboard sign. No doubt he's a poster on here in which case I'd better use this =@

Mike Hunt, mannyroad and Jules also on there plus the lad with the can looking down at Undies whose name escapes me.

Ah yes thought it was Jules met him at Everton

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.