Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Scum

You know who you are........finding it necessary to remove advertising hoardings and throw them at fellow fans.. the man behind us was hit and subsequently taken to hospital with a possible heart attack, kids behind us crying and shaking with fear, people with heads cut open....absolute chaos

you are absolute scum,you could have killed someone today just because you think you're hard, the club does not need fans like you hopefully the police will soon be paying you a visit..absolutely disgusted to be associated with scum like you

• Site Supporter

Wife and lad went and said they saw the old bloke and the lad with the gashed head. She didn't say it was caused by our own though. What went on?

Edit = Also, your rant is probably directed at the wrong people. "You know who you are" insinuates they post on here. Now, while I don't know everyone on here I certainly don't think any of them are the type of anonymous thugs who rip peoples grounds up for missiles!

Edited by MickyD

Wife and lad went and said they saw the old bloke and the lad with the gashed head. She didn't say it was caused by our own though. What went on?

Summut on Rivials about it.

• Members
You know who you are........finding it necessary to remove advertising hoardings and throw them at fellow fans.. the man behind us was hit and subsequently taken to hospital with a possible heart attack, kids behind us crying and shaking with fear, people with heads cut open....absolute chaos

you are absolute scum,you could have killed someone today just because you think you're hard, the club does not need fans like you hopefully the police will soon be paying you a visit..absolutely disgusted to be associated with scum like you

Can we take it that you have posted this on all the rival sites?

to quote shaggy..........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

it was"nt me

Can we take it that you have posted this on all the rival sites?

How can they be rival sites when they all have one thing in common - we/they are all Bolton fans, just with slightly differing viewpoint and ways of putting viewpoints across?

Anyway, if has been put of the fellow Bolton sites, then a job well done. This person needs to be caught and taught a lesson in humanity!

Edited by DutchWhites

As you said out of order and not on but do you really know what football copper are like and how many goods lads have been put away and stitched up

my them?Vermin.

• Moderators

what the bollocks has bent coppers got to do with it?

fook me mg, get a grip

this is dickheads launching an advertising board into their own

and if you think that's acceptable, i'm disappointed

what the bollocks has bent coppers got to do with it?

fook me mg, get a grip

this is dickheads launching an advertising board into their own

and if you think that's acceptable, i'm disappointed

Nope,not by a long shot but some one must know who threw it and it can be sorted

out.

How can they be rival sites when they all have one thing in common - we/they are all Bolton fans, just with slightly differing viewpoint and ways of putting viewpoints across?

Anyway, if has been put of the fellow Bolton sites, then a job well done. This person needs to be caught and taught a lesson in humanity!

Eh?

Type "Rivals BWFC" into Google, you will find Rivals is a web site that has a news/message board for about every football team in the UK, that's what Bolty meant.

FFS Skippy be a bit more careful what you type bud :good: :roll:

I was sat on the back row of the stand, right in front of where this happened. (lucky me)

There was a small gap behind us and the back of the stand (about as much space as there is underneath the stand). About 5 mins before the match started, about 60 people came and stood there. There was very little space, so they were knocking into us on the back row. They kept hammering on the advertising board then seemed to have the genius idea of ripping it off. They were all laughing as they did it. Luckily Rich and I saw what was happening so we were ok, and i warned my sister and dad.

Once they'd ripped it off, they didn't seem to know what to do with it then all of a sudden they threw it downwards at our fans. I think the match had kicked off then. I don't mind admitting I was a bit scared because the atmosphere just changed. A bloke from a few rows down came up and wanted to punch someone because he'd been hit by it.

Heard the police got a few of the fans who did it. The bloke next to us got cut, and saw quite a few bleeding heads during the match.

I do hope these mindless people are banned for life. It's not what you expect at a football match, and those people should not be allowed to call themselves bolton fans. They can't even blame it on drink, I'm sure no amount of alcohol can ever make throwing something at your own fans a good idea????

Oh, and if that board had hit Rich, my dad or my sister then I wouldn't have been held responsible for my actions.

Eh?

Type "Rivals BWFC" into Google, you will find Rivals is a web site that has a news/message board for about every football team in the UK, that's what Bolty meant.

FFS Skippy be a bit more careful what you type bud :good: :roll:

embarrasing - sorry for my ignorance :mellow:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.