Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That Edl March In Manchester.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Interesting and thought provoking thread. Excellent post from Maggie. We might be a distance apart politically but that was bang on.

As far as the little jibe about me being 12,000 miles away and the inference that this fact doesn't qualify me to comment, I would point out that at least one of my family unit seems to be there most of the time (missus comes back Oct 23rd, dowter likely to be there within a couple of months); most of my extended family lives there plus a hell of a lot of people I care about. I stay in as much touch as possible through Sky UK etc so, what I would really like to say is - get f?cked.

The posts on this thread have mainly been along party political lines. Predictably, the lefties would prefer to attack the EDL rather than those who would harm us. The righties (yes, that includes me), feel aggrieved that interlopers and their first and second generation offspring have the temerity to attack the land which has given them so much more than their third world shit hole could ever have offered and would, basically, be delighted to see the f?ckers repatriated. Before anyone brandishes the tedious racist card, I would happily swap one for one for any Hindu, West Indian, Sikh or any other peace loving person of darker hue who would like to come and contribute to Britains future without feeling the need to massacre portions of the local populace. I am pro multiculturalism. Australia works well (apart from hassle from the same predictable quarter) with it. Britain itself has achieved greatness through cross breeding of many races and good old natural selection doing its job.

There may be some who are complacent but, thankfully, the people we charge to look after these things aren't. The security services seem to be doing a bang up job of identifying potential threats and eliminating them before they can cause harm.

That disgusting specimen with the loud hailer? Like to see her chained to a wall in an Afghan cave as part of the Talibans Joy Division.

Edited by bolty58

White trash is a racist term. Fact.

Muslim i.e., a person who is of the Islamic religion, is not a race. Fact.

The comment Jim made was a completely random slur, but yours was equally abusive.

Were you talking to me?

I'm white, so I can use the term "White trash" freely without it being racist.

Just like darker-skinned people are allowed to call each other nigger.

Were you talking to me?

I'm white, so I can use the term "White trash" freely without it being racist.

Just like darker-skinned people are allowed to call each other nigger.

They're not allowed per s?. Though I assume they do in America an that, I suppose, so I see your point.

Regarding that silly cow spouting her shite, was it flagged up in the media? I was on dad duty all weekend and Ill be honest didnt see a newspaper or hear/see any news broadcasts.

Also Ive not heard anything today about her being arrested but maybe she is in protective custody as her details were leaked.

Traf out of curiousity if someone had said asian trash would that be classed as racist? Not having a pop I know its a mindfield and you have to tread carefully but it seems to be getting a bit out of hand and silly(in general not wways)

My personal take on it: if they were Asian and you called them Asian trash, I'd have no problem with it.

If they were Asian and you called them P?ki Trash, that'd be a racist slur.

But yes, it's a minefield.

My personal take on it: if they were Asian and you called them Asian trash, I'd have no problem with it.

If they were Asian and you called them P?ki Trash, that'd be a racist slur.

But yes, it's a minefield.

Fair enough. Did Diouf allegedly call that ballboy white trash or was it something else?

The other thing you mentioned earlier has always puzzled me, if n***** is so offensive why do certain sections of the black community say it too each other?

• Site Supporter

Maybe for the same reason that if a mate of yours came up to you and said, "Alright you big fat c?nt!" it'd be taken diferently than if a complete stranger came up and said exactly the same.

It isn't what is said, it' who said it and in what context.

Maybe for the same reason that if a mate of yours came up to you and said, "Alright you big fat c?nt!" it'd be taken diferently than if a complete stranger came up and said exactly the same.

Well following that logically I could say to an asian friend "alright p****" or to a black friend "alright n*****" and if they knew I wasnt being offensive it wouldnt be a problem. Somehow I dont think that would work in the world today. Like i said minefield.

Nope, I'd knock them out whoever they were & however they said it. :pardon:

The other thing you mentioned earlier has always puzzled me, if n***** is so offensive why do certain sections of the black community say it too each other?

They 'took possesion' of the word to dilute the offensiveness it had.

As in singing Wanky wanderers and Scummes singing Who The F?ck are Man Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited.

Hang on a minute, wanky wanderers is not offensive, I dont know ANY Bolton fan who would be offended by that same as any utd fan wouldnt be by who the fuck are man utd. They would find the munich thing offensive as I and Iam sure most Bolton fans would find any comment about the Burnden diasaster offensive. I dont think for one minute either us or them would use something like that to "dilute" the offensiveness of it if it did happen. Double standards all round I think, its not like there are more important things in life to worry about.

• Site Supporter
They 'took possesion' of the word to dilute the offensiveness it had.

When was that then, 150 years ago, well it's worked a treat then,

good luck to them their niggers

EDIT: Please see rule 1, I can tell it's hard to comprehend so I'll give you some time to consider it.

Edited by Carlos

• Members

I am regularly racially abused on this site. I agree that calling an Indian or Sri Lankan a P*** is both ill informed and insulting.

How is calling a proud Englishman an Aussie any better?

I have instructed my legal representatives, Wop, Spick and Chinki to investigate an appropriate course of action. In the meantime, I shall be at the pub drinking Stowford Press cider.

• Site Supporter
Hang on a minute, wanky wanderers is not offensive, I dont know ANY Bolton fan who would be offended by that same as any utd fan wouldnt be by who the fuck are man utd. They would find the munich thing offensive as I and Iam sure most Bolton fans would find any comment about the Burnden diasaster offensive. I dont think for one minute either us or them would use something like that to "dilute" the offensiveness of it if it did happen. Double standards all round I think, its not like there are more important things in life to worry about.

Wanky Wanderers was sung by oppsition fans as far back as I can recall (early to mid 70s) because it was offensive. Just because we use it in an ironic manner these days doesn't mean that was always the case. I suspect you actually know that anyway.

Considering the outcry over Anton Du Beke's remark to his dance partner in Strictly Come Dancing, I would suggest that isn't always the case.

Considering the outcry over Anton Du Beke's remark to his dance partner in Strictly Come Dancing, I would suggest that isn't always the case.

It's only an outcry because the media decided to whip it into one and people who watch such programs are incapable of thinking for themselves so just act as they are told to

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.