Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Scum On Buses.

Caught the 26 to Manchester this morning at 9-15 for an appointment with the physio at 10-30. When the bus pulls up in Boothstown a load of chavs barge on without paying so the driver refuses to move. After 10 minutes of heated exchanges between other bus passengers, the chavs pay up bar one. the bus driver still refuses to go. So more arguing goes on. The prick walks up to the protective glass and starts banging it like mad,and gobs in the drivers face before getting off.At last the bus starts moving,then a house brick shatters the window. The driver carries on until Worsley,stops the bus and tells everyone to get off and wait for the next bus. I just managed to make my slot at the physio.But what a set of knobheads are walking the streets.

Edited by leigh white

I've driven about 100 miles today, I could listen to The Jam loudly, smoke, fart, and scratch without fear, and best of all, I dint have to sit with people I didnt want to or run the risk of being spat at buy some filthy cunt who is younger than the underpants I am wearing.

Beltin

:good:

Caught the 26 to Manchester this morning at 9-15 for an appointment with the physio at 10-30. When the bus pulls up in Boothstown a load of chavs barge on without paying so the driver refuses to move. After 10 minutes of heated exchanges between other bus passengers, the chavs pay up bar one. the bus driver still refuses to go. So more arguing goes on. The prick walks up to the protective glass and starts banging it like mad,and gobs in the drivers face before getting off.At last the bus starts moving,then a house brick shatters the window. The driver carries on until Worsley,stops the bus and tells everyone to get off and wait for the next bus. I just managed to make my slot at the physio.But what a set of knobheads are walking the streets.

Were there no 3 year olds carrying car jacks on the bus?

I only passed my test 10 months ago and used to catch the number 8 every morning and night!I can confirm that there are some right little cocky f*ckers out there who need a real good slap,Girls aswell as Lads!The thing is as much as you want to give them a crack,you know that the minute you hit um your f*cked,cause of the CCTV on the bus,which they then don't bother to use to track down the little tramps and prosecute them!As with most in modern society i blame the parents!Oh and Nicky Hunt and BWFC Ticket Office! :angry:

I only passed my test 10 months ago and used to catch the number 8 every morning and night!I can confirm that there are some right little cocky f*ckers out there who need a real good slap,Girls aswell as Lads!The thing is as much as you want to give them a crack,you know that the minute you hit um your f*cked,cause of the CCTV on the bus,which they then don't bother to use to track down the little tramps and prosecute them!As with most in modern society i blame the parents!Oh and Nicky Hunt and BWFC Ticket Office! :angry:

How very true, the language used by a few girls on the bus was making me ashamed, and it was in the morning.

ok, now to get a slaughtering by many of you but here goes.......

why do so many so-called British youths get away with so much and have no RESPECT whatsoever.

you all know where I live, as I have said it many many times before.

I use public transport all the time as I don't have a car over here.

Buses do not smell - infact they are cleaner than i have ever seen

yes the youth can be loud but not disrespectful at all

so why is it only the Brits???

why do so many so-called British youths get away with so much and have no RESPECT whatsoever.

I'd rather live in England with all of the scrotes than over there in your world, Dutch

There are many issues here, but at leat we are in Great Britain, albeit a battered brand: I would expect that whilst there, you are proud to be from

Bolton

Lancahire

England

Thats like comparing BWFC & Spurs!

Definitely!!!

Just feel sorry that the town I was born in has become a sesspit of scrotes and a town-hall full of councillors who have destroyed the place of its heritage.

And I am glad you used Lancashire and not that god-awful Greater Manchester!!!!

I do miss going to the actual match every other week - and watching it on a bar TV every week is really not the same (although the barmaids do make up for that disappointment!)

I was born in the Little Lever ghetto.

Just because you are born in a shithole doesn't mean you have to stay there.

Ditch Bolton and you can be as successful as me. I am currently looking out across the water on Preston Docks from my penthouse apartment. Beautiful.

• Site Supporter

Ditch Bolton and you can be as successful as me. I am currently looking out across the water on Preston Docks from my penthouse apartment. Beautiful.

Preston Docks eh?

must have a bit of money then

are you single?

are you a girl?

or i would even take a post op TS if you're pretty.

PM me if you fancy some jiggy jiggy

From Bolton to Preston?

That ain't an upward curve, love!

Edited by boltondiver

• Moderators

Is where one lives a gauge of success? I still live near where I was brought up, but can afford it. I could move to Preston Docks and spread the mortgage over 30 years. Would that make me more successful?

The only advantage Preston has over Bolton is that it doesn't border Manc. I lived there for a while and they are indistinguishable, apart from the uni and river.

• Site Supporter

River? What you talking about Carlos? Haven't you seen the back of the three tower blocks; Rogerstead, Fernstead and Blackshaw House; in Deane? They back onto the Middlebrook and the nice council have put decking down to the water's edge so their tennants can shoot up in a tranquill setting!

Is where one lives a gauge of success? I still live near where I was brought up, but can afford it. I could move to Preston Docks and spread the mortgage over 30 years. Would that make me more successful?

The only advantage Preston has over Bolton is that it doesn't border Manc. I lived there for a while and they are indistinguishable, apart from the uni and river.

Bolton doesn't border Manchester, though, thus eliminating any advantage Preston had!

It's not about money, more about common sense.

Why would anyone choose to live in Bolton. If there's a more depressing place in the UK I'm yet to visit it.

I had to ditch the majority of my family to leave the Little Lever ghetto and have refused to speak to any of them until they follow me. I'd have given that kidney to my brother if only he'd moved to Preston. His loss.

Hey, Nats,

You tell everyone on Burnden Aces that you live in Prestwich?

So which one is it? Preston or Prestwich?

It's not about money, more about common sense.

Why would anyone choose to live in Bolton. If there's a more depressing place in the UK I'm yet to visit it.

I had to ditch the majority of my family to leave the Little Lever ghetto and have refused to speak to any of them until they follow me. I'd have given that kidney to my brother if only he'd moved to Preston. His loss.

Natasha's scriptwriter has obvously never been to Coventry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.