Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Missing Training.

Whizz

Found out last night that Megson ordered all the squad in for training on the monday. Turns out that the players decided not to bother as Megson is never on the training ground himself. Apparently all the staff were there twiddling their thumbs.

• Moderators

IF true then he had exactly the same problems at Forest

told the players they're not allowed to go out on the p?ss

players go out on the p?ss

Megson quits as players won't listen to him

Usually I would take somethimg like this with a pinch of salt, but my mate is a sports agent and a player told one of his colleagues. He doesn't deal with footballers and has no interest in bwfc, hence no anti Megson attitude.

• Site Supporter
Usually I would take somethimg like this with a pinch of salt, but my mate is a sports agent and a player told one of his colleagues. He doesn't deal with footballers and has no interest in bwfc, hence no anti Megson attitude.

my mate was stood on the training pitch on monday when megson was taking training, with all players present.

I can't see how it's in any player's interest to shaft the club and get them relegated. Let's be honest, most will not get a contract at another Prem club. At least, not on the same money.

I can't see how it's in any player's interest to shaft the club and get them relegated. Let's be honest, most will not get a contract at another Prem club. At least, not on the same money.

If it is true, perhaps that's entirely what they're trying to avoid (relegation), by thinking it will help get rid of Megson

Ill-advised certainly, but maybe that would be motivation enough

Found out last night that Megson ordered all the squad in for training on the monday. Turns out that the players decided not to bother as Megson is never on the training ground himself. Apparently all the staff were there twiddling their thumbs.

Wouldn't players generally train Mondays anyway?

Just checked the date, this was the Monday before international duty. Perhaps the non-internationals were originally given the day off?

Guest Frandsen08

i cant see it somehow,

seeing as the press would be at the training ground for the usual press conference, and weekend report to find out injuries and updates with the squad, and they would of reported if players missed training

If it was international week then they would of told the press that they had been given day off. I don't know, but like I said earlier, my mate has no interest in bwfc or Megson and it is the first time we have ever talked about football.

Has birch-chorley emailed him yet?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.