Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs v Wanderers FAC5 replay

Guest bwfcdan

Just been for my ticket, couldnt get anywhere near my normal seat in the esl, she showed me the seats available, only a block at one end of the stand, the rest of the blocks in the esl are either sold out or have 1 or 2 seats available.

I think we will win.

Although there is no logic to it [being as the side/manager has changed vastly] Spurs in the last few years have under-performed regularly at the Reebok. I also think Owen Coyle will be far more enthusiastic about winning the FA cup than both SA and GM were in the past. Thirdly Jack Wilshere will be right up for it and completely dominate things. Take my word for it Wilshere is gonna be better than Gazza!

pity he is cup -tied then!

No kevin davies banned Klasnic still injured and I gather wilshere and weiss cup tied so we need to keep clean sheet to have any chance, however can't see that happening so I cannot see anything other than a spurs win I would go for 1-3.

Why is Davies banned? I can't find it anywhere

Not ideal having to go down to spurs for a replay. On the brightside we will know who we'll get in the next round, so if its chelsea away we can send down our reserves and give the team a rest, on the other hand if its pompey at home we can send down the best possible 11.

Edited by Super Bock